Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lyman Magnum Inertia Bullet Puller - $8.36

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Lyman-Magnum-Inertia-Bullet-Puller/dp/B0037N6IXA/ref=sr_1_1?tag=slickguns-20&ie=UTF8&qid=1388841478&sr=8-1&keywords=lyman+bullet+puller[/ame]

Comment

As much as I hate these guys, this is a good deal.

Century International Arms AK-47 Romanian 75 round mag - $57.44

Cheaper Than Dirt! is America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, and we live up to that title. Expect bulk ammo deals, discount firearms, parts to build your next gun and more.

Comment

Better hope that thing never breaks, Lyman cust service is awful to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
          Better hope that thing never breaks, Lyman cust service is awful to say the least.
          For $8.36 I would probably not even call them if it was broke when it showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            As much as I hate these guys, this is a good deal.

Century International Arms AK-47 Romanian 75 round mag - $57.44

Cheaper Than Dirt! is America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, and we live up to that title. Expect bulk ammo deals, discount firearms, parts to build your next gun and more.

That is a good deal and god that must be heavy when its loaded. Of course the only review on that site was basically how cool it looks so they gave it a perfect review. No mention as to how it functions.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              For $8.36 I would probably not even call them if it was broke when it showed up.
              Exactly. I think I spent double that on the puller I have.

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              That is a good deal and god that must be heavy when its loaded. Of course the only review on that site was basically how cool it looks so they gave it a perfect review. No mention as to how it functions.
              I want to say that Matt (03trublugt) has one of these and it works fine. It is heavy though. I am half tempted to order one along with a couple AR stock so I can finish out some more lowers.

Comment

If I didn't already have one I would scoop that up

Comment

Kinetic pullers never last.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    They are also good at fucking polymer tips up on bullets.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Alternative? (Remember, I'm a reloading neophyte.)
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                        Single stage press.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          There's nothing wrong with a kenetic puller, and anyone should have on, but not as your primary puller for large quantities. It's good to have so youc an pull any bullet on any caliber. But for regular use, you'll want to get a bullet puller die and collets, so youc an pull them in your press. I keep a .22, .30, .40, .45 and then a kinetic for every other caliber. I've broken about 3 I think, they will usually only last 100 pulls.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

More coming in February, pre-orders being accepted! This is the Yugo M92PV AK PAP Pattern Pistol, Krinkov style, chambered for 7.62x39. Has a 10.25 inch barrel and 19.75 inch overal length. Includes the hinged top receiver cover with Krinkov rear sight, standard front sight with auxiliary flip up white dot front sight, black polymer Yugo pistol grip, and wood handguards. Muzzle attachment is a permanently attached circular protector. Comes with one 30rd mag. Made in Serbia by Zastava. #HG3089-N

Comment

^ if you're an ak fan and you don't have one of those at that price you are missing out. I had to add one of these for extra obnoxiousness after I dremeled thread protector loose.
                              Jon

Comment

^Does anyone know what parts kit is used for this build?

It seems like you couldn't buy a $79 lower/parts and add a buffer/magpul str stock/magpul grip for <$200

Comment

Working...
                                X