No announcement yet.

Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a 1895 in 45/70 they want to part with in exchange for cash?
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Thanks for the responses.. If I was to buy one it would be strictly a range gun / for play, and for the sake of owning a 1911. Sounds like this may be a good option for me under those circumstances..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
        Thanks for the responses.. If I was to buy one it would be strictly a range gun / for play, and for the sake of owning a 1911. Sounds like this may be a good option for me under those circumstances..
        Add a few hundred bucks and/or stuff to trade and I'll give ya my Remington R1 enhanced w/ threaded barrel!

PM me if you want some more details.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Add a few hundred bucks and/or stuff to trade and I'll give ya my Remington R1 enhanced w/ threaded barrel!
          Haha, nah, thanks though. I might be willing to drop $370 on a range toy, but that would be close to my limit. I don't shoot very often anyways. And if I am going to buy something to use with a suppressor, it would probably be an SBR AR or a .22 pistol.

Comment

• It should run fine. If it doesn't, holler at one of us.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              Who has a 1895 in 45/70 they want to part with in exchange for cash?
              No one?
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Thanks for the responses.. If I was to buy one it would be strictly a range gun / for play, and for the sake of owning a 1911. Sounds like this may be a good option for me under those circumstances..
                I won't get into why some 1911s don't shoot and others do, etc. You can figure all of that out by yourself. I will tell you that this is a deal you should jump on for the price. For the price, you won't find a better 1911 and you can spend a lot more for a whole lot less. I have two RIAs. One was worked over by a GS and has lots of modifications done to it. I'd put it up against most any 1911 at any price. I also have a bone stock 38 super that has shot flawlessly since the day I took it out of the box and cleaned of all the extra grease.

Buy it. Wipe of all of the excess grease, get a few extra mags (I'd get Wilsons) and go enjoy the hell out of it. With the RIA tactical you are getting Novak cut sights so you have tons of replacement options and any parts you want to change out will swap just fine.

Comment

• Damn. Price back up on the RIA 1911. I would have jumped on that.

Comment

• $745 ($695 without ASR mount) Silencerco Omega W/ Code OMGNOV

THE INDUSTRY'S BEST-SELLING 30 CALIBER SUPPRESSOR

The SilencerCo Omega 300 is a combination of all the best feature

Not a deal but CZ just listed the Scorpion Evo Stock in their store

Comment

• Good deal on 9mm ammo

http://www.natchezss.com/remington-u...ulk-23877.html

Comment

• Originally posted by txminime View Post

didn't look so don't know for a fact but read a post that the rebate requires cash register receipt so be careful

Comment

• Originally posted by ryuu View Post
                          didn't look so don't know for a fact but read a post that the rebate requires cash register receipt so be careful
                          Thanks for the head up. I emailed Target Sport USA and they replied that they will include an actual invoice for use with the rebate.

Comment

• Picked up an M&P .40 for 449 and a $50 gift card at Academy this weekend

Comment

Working...
                            X