No announcement yet.

Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEN (10) BOXES SPEER .223 55GR GOLD DOT AMMO 20RDS & TEN (10) MAGPUL PMAG 30, 5.56X45 MAGAZINES for $159.99

http://palmettostatearmory.com/ten-1...=12%3a00+Email

Comment

• Nice. Grabbed a couple.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I ordered one too, +$19.00 shipping = $178.99 total

THANKS
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          I ordered one too, +$19.00 shipping = $178.99 total

THANKS
          Only $29 for 2. None of the free shipping/other coupons worked...
          86 SVO - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold

Comment

• I just talked to Mile High and they will sell the 1/2 x 28 SAS muzzle brakes without suppressor purchase. I did not get the price as I really just needed one of the S models which they dont have.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
              I just talked to Mile High and they will sell the 1/2 x 28 SAS muzzle brakes without suppressor purchase. I did not get the price as I really just needed one of the S models which they dont have.
              Did they say anything about 5/8x24 brakes?

edit: just called them and were told they have nothing at all in stock from SAS any longer.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I did not ask about 5/8 stuff.

Who did you talk to?

Ask for mike. I know for a fact they have brakes and also a few suppressors left.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                  Who did you talk to?

Ask for mike. I know for a fact they have brakes and also a few suppressors left.
                  can I get your name to drop? I can't remember who answered the phone, weird name, Jordan maybe?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• If you get Mike maybe mention that your friend Ryan had called earlier.

Comment

• yeah it was jordan and he repeated it again. I'm on hold for mike.

edit: Mike said they have tons of 1/2x28", but no 5/8x24". Damnit. Hell of a deal though at $100.

Comment

• Damn! Guess I have to call and get one for the AUG. I plan on chopping to 14.5 and permanently attaching the brake for suppressing. Should stay pretty short as a bullpup even with the long can.

P.S. not chopping the original barrel because this A1 is my baby. Also have an extra stock I plan to cerakote white.
                        Originally posted by Marisa
                        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Bushnell TRS-25 $59

I haven't tried one, but looks like a good deal.

http://grabagun.com/bushnell-trophy-...x-red-dot.html
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold

Comment

• Ten (10) Magpul PMAG 30 AK MOE 7.62x39 Mags & Ten (10) 40rd Boxes Tula 7.62x39MM Ammo 122GR $159.99

Comment

• $219.80

1000 round case - 9mm Luger Federal American Eagle 147 grain Subsonic Flat-nose FMJ Ammo AE9FP

Comment

• Yavex USA is producing 9MM ammunition to the strictest NATO/Military standards with new brass, primers and full metal jacketed bullets. If you are not familiar with chara

1500 9mm for 279.00
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X