Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
    So, coincidentally, I have a Springfield XDM in .40 that needs a new home.
    How much we talking?

Comment

• I love my .40's and most of my pistols are chamber in that round, sans my G-32, but a simple barrel swap and I'm .40 in that too. I love that round and have for 20 years...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I don't think CJ meant they were no longer going to make the round, just that it would become more niche like 10mm.

I hate .40 by the way, can't shoot it for shit.
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• I love the .40 rounds I make... not a big fan of most of the factory stuff though.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• I sold my Shield .40 last November and moved to an XDS .45 which I find more comfortable to carry and shoot. I also found that I'm more accurate with the .45.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              I don't think CJ meant they were no longer going to make the round, just that it would become more niche like 10mm.

I hate .40 by the way, can't shoot it for shit.
              Not me, I'm a fucking assassin with my .40 guns. Even with my new Sig in .40, right out of the box I was plinking like a fucking pro. Don't get me wrong, when it comes to high capacity, almost identical ballistics, the 9mm is the better round to have.
              Though in my real world of where shit actually goes down, I've seen the 9mm fail. My best friends step dad was shot 7 times though his truck and lived to tell about it (actually 12 rnds). When we went to the pound to get the truck, five of the rounds didn't go through the sheetmetal. Some of the bullets, arms, legs were just at the surface of the muscle, though some went into his abdomen area and he almost died too.
              If I have to shoot a muthufucker through my door or windshield, I will take a chance with a bigger, heavier round. Thats why I carry my Sig .357 with me in my cars. I might go to a smaller pistol for carry in 9mm, but in my car(s) I will always carry a my sig round or .40.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Since we've broached the subject, what are thoughts on 357Sig's longevity?
                G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  How much we talking?
                  I don't know off the top of my head, I'll look it up and get back to you.

It has about 500 rounds through it, 3 mags, case, paddle holster, mag carrier.

I love to shoot it, but it's too bulky so I never carry it. I'd like to get into a 1911 or a Sig P938.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

I don't know off the top of my head, I'll look it up and get back to you.

It has about 500 rounds through it, 3 mags, case, paddle holster, mag carrier.

I love to shoot it, but it's too bulky so I never carry it. I'd like to get into a 1911 or a Sig P938.
                    Let me know. I need a new bed gun since I traded my 1911.

Comment

Since we've broached the subject, what are thoughts on 357Sig's longevity?
                      Necked pistol cartridges usually always fail. But, balistically they do bring something to the table. Good compact caliber.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Necked pistol cartridges usually always fail. But, balistically they do bring something to the table. Good compact caliber.
                        Agreed... hard to compete with the ballistics, but it's a whole new set of problems for reloading. It's a solution looking for a problem.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Better hurry!

QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• good deal on ammo cans, if you are buying 20+
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                              http://palmettostatearmory.com/new-5...-can-m2a1.html

good deal on ammo cans, if you are buying 20+
                              Nice. Just picked some up

Comment

• Best sale on ammo cans will be next week. 50cal/$1.80 (fat 50 I think are $2), 30cal/$.80, & 40mm/$8. Uncle sams retail outlet in OKC.

Comment

Working...
                                X