No announcement yet.

Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that's crap, you can buy direct from Berry's for just a few dollars more all the time, free shipping over $75 from them.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      Surefire MAG5-60 5.56mm 60 Round Magazines - $69.95 after you put it in cart with free shipping.

Is that a good deal? I don't even know what they usually go for.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        I know they were $100+ at gander
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Seems they are about $90+

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            that's crap, you can buy direct from Berry's for just a few dollars more all the time, free shipping over $75 from them.
            Not up to snuff on component prices. Just looked like an OK deal. Free shipping to store though.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
              that's crap, you can buy direct from Berry's for just a few dollars more all the time, free shipping over $75 from them.
              You can also cast your own for a whole lot less.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

There's also a kid on THF selling hard cast bullets cheaper. TacticalCowboy, or some such. I got 500 .430 bullets, and 500 .356 bullets for $85, shipped.
                Last edited by YALE; 01-09-2014, 11:40 AM.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

But then you have to go through the trouble of gathering all that lead. Who the hell wants to do that?
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• $400 m85s
                    Jon

Comment

• Academy has 42rd .223 mags on sale for $10, I think they were pro mag.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                        But then you have to go through the trouble of gathering all that lead. Who the hell wants to do that?
                        I got some poor bastard to do that for me.

Comment

I got some poor bastard to do that for me.
                          Baller!
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                            Baller!
                            (it's rednotch89)

Comment

• Blem Stripped Uppers back available

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                                Blem Stripped Uppers back available

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...-receiver.html
                                Thanks. I should have bought a dozen at that price but 5 will do for now.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X