• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
    $.27 a round for .22lr sounds awesome!

Hell yeah! Sign me up....

Comment

• Academy had some last week. $65 ($52 my cost) for 1400 rd bucket, but by the time my shift started and I was aware they had them, they were all gone...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Half priced can - $300

This silencer is a special monocore design and utilizes special internal methods and measurements in order to provide a top 45 ACP silenced performance, as well as easy maintenance.

With our heavy spring piston adapter that allows for the flawless functionality on semi-auto handguns including;

HK, Colt 1911, Smith & Wesson, FNH and Glock semi-auto pistols.

Specifications:

Caliber........................................... ..........45 ACP (This can also be used on 9mm, 10mm, 40 cal with different pistons)
        Suppression Sound Level......................-35 to -40 dB (depending on type of firearm it is used on, weather & if shot wet)
        Material.......................................... .........Aircraft Quality 7075-T6 Aluminum / Stainless steel piston
        (Multiple pistons are available with different thread patterns)

Weight............................................ ....... 12.5 ounces
        Length............................................ ....... 6.5 inches
        Diameter.......................................... ..... 1.5 inches

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
          Academy had some last week. $65 ($52 my cost) for 1400 rd bucket, but by the time my shift started and I was aware they had them, they were all gone...
          I need a case of federal bricks, if you can swing it. What is it, 5250rds? That's what I want.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            Half priced can - $300

This silencer is a special monocore design and utilizes special internal methods and measurements in order to provide a top 45 ACP silenced performance, as well as easy maintenance.

With our heavy spring piston adapter that allows for the flawless functionality on semi-auto handguns including;

HK, Colt 1911, Smith & Wesson, FNH and Glock semi-auto pistols.

Specifications:

Caliber........................................... ..........45 ACP (This can also be used on 9mm, 10mm, 40 cal with different pistons)
            Suppression Sound Level......................-35 to -40 dB (depending on type of firearm it is used on, weather & if shot wet)
            Material.......................................... .........Aircraft Quality 7075-T6 Aluminum / Stainless steel piston
            (Multiple pistons are available with different thread patterns)

Weight............................................ ....... 12.5 ounces
            Length............................................ ....... 6.5 inches
            Diameter.......................................... ..... 1.5 inches
            Well, it is $300, but you have to factor in the $200 transfer, so it's $500 really. Only thing I see wrong with it is it's aluminum, only the piston is steel. You can't dip it, so cleaning it will be a bitch. Looks like a decent deal for an entry level can. Problem is with cans, most people just want the best they can get since it's a long wait and you'll own it forever.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Well, it is $300, but you have to factor in the $200 transfer, so it's $500 really. Only thing I see wrong with it is it's aluminum, only the piston is steel. You can't dip it, so cleaning it will be a bitch. Looks like a decent deal for an entry level can. Problem is with cans, most people just want the best they can get since it's a long wait and you'll own it forever.
              True, but it was one of those "what the hell" moments. I factored in the stamp fee and is still pretty damn inexpensive...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                True, but it was one of those "what the hell" moments. I factored in the stamp fee and is still pretty damn inexpensive...
                There is no denying that fact.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Already sold out, homer...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Huls2304 View Post
                    CCI AR Tactical is in stock, too. If it shows out of stock trying clearing your cache or using another browser.
                    http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...6WT.tsrc%3DAFF
                    tried both, sold out
                    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• CHINESE TYPE 56 SKS 7.62X39 RIFLE

Communist Chinese 7.62x39 caliber SKS semi-automatic Rifles. These rifles were banned from importation by the Clinton Administration in the early 1990's, however, this very small shipment of early production rifles was granted an exception for import.... until they are gone for good.

FFL OR 03 C&R REQURED
                      ONLY $299.95

Comment

• bad link
                        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                          bad link
                          http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...ch=chinese+sks

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                            http://aimsurplus.us4.list-manage2.c...6&e=97a0f5db67

CHINESE TYPE 56 SKS 7.62X39 RIFLE

Communist Chinese 7.62x39 caliber SKS semi-automatic Rifles. These rifles were banned from importation by the Clinton Administration in the early 1990's, however, this very small shipment of early production rifles was granted an exception for import.... until they are gone for good.

FFL OR 03 C&R REQURED
                            ONLY $299.95
                            Got you beat by a hundred bucks.

Chinese Type 56 SKS rifle C&R 7.62x39 - $219 with cracked stock or $199 with broken stock.

Comment

Working...
                            X