Zastava M92 Pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zastava M92 Pistol

For those asking about the M92 in the "deal of the day" thread. Here is a picture of my two. One is stock and the other I have added a Hogue grip, Manticore Arms Nightbrake, and Promag. This is one of my favorite guns to shoot which is why I bought another one when they went on sale.

The Nightbrake made a huge difference in muzzle rise but it adds a lot more blast in your face.

I used the modified M92 for my CHL. Here is my target. Yes I know it doesn't meet the caliber requirements but they allowed me to use it
    2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
    2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
    2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Those are sexy!!! If ever want to sell one, let me know?

Comment

Originally posted by MGannaway View Post
      I used the modified M92 for my CHL. Here is my target. Yes I know it doesn't meet the caliber requirements but they allowed me to use it
      Was it you that carried one of those things?

Comment

How the hell do you carry one of those concealed?? They are sexy though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          How the hell do you carry one of those concealed?? They are sexy though.
          Someone on the old board used to use a backpack.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            No I don't carry concealed anything yet. I still have to submit my chl paper work. But I did use it in my chl class
            2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              That must work out really good when you are about to get mugged or car jacked LOL!

Originally posted by MGannaway View Post
              No I don't carry concealed anything yet. I still have to submit my chl paper work. But I did use it in my chl class
              They let you qualify with that for your CHL??

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                That must work out really good when you are about to get mugged or car jacked LOL!

They let you qualify with that for your CHL??
                yes even though it doesn't meet the caliber requirements
                2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

I can't believe a CHL instructor would agree to sign off on you taking the test with that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    I can't believe a CHL instructor would agree to sign off on you taking the test with that.

Why because you think its somehow not as hard to shoot with it?
                    2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

If you used both hands on the grip and not one out by the wood I wouldnt be against it. The state, however, might be. I will have to ask them if that would work. Our caliber restrictions are minimums, not maximums. We cannot allow smaller than a .32ACP, but people often bring .44mags and larger.

I think that the only advantage comes from the ability to hold the AK with your hands separated. Otherwise it fits the requirements as far as I can see.

(5) "Handgun" means any firearm that is designed, made, or adapted to be fired with one hand.

GC §411.188. HANDGUN PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENT. (a) The director by rule shall establish minimum standards for handgun proficiency and shall develop a course to teach handgun proficiency and examinations to measure handgun proficiency. The course to teach handgun proficiency must contain training sessions divided into two parts. One part of the course must be classroom instruction and the other part must be range instruction and an actual demonstration by the applicant of the applicant's ability to safely and proficiently use the applicable category of handgun. An applicant must be able to demonstrate, at a minimum, the degree of proficiency that is required to effectively operate a handgun of .32 caliber or above. The department shall distribute the standards, course requirements, and examinations on request to any qualified handgun instructor.
                      Last edited by Venix; 01-12-2014, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                        If you used both hands on the grip and not one out by the wood I wouldnt be against it. The state, however, might be. I will have to ask them if that would work. Our caliber restrictions are minimums, not maximums. We cannot allow smaller than a .32ACP, but people often bring .44mags and larger.

I think that the only advantage comes from the ability to hold the AK with your hands separated. Otherwise it fits the requirements as far as I can see.

(5) "Handgun" means any firearm that is designed, made, or adapted to be fired with one hand.
                        I can shoot it with one hand if I had to.
                        2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

CJ I need to requal, can I borrow your 500. I have a Vortex scope and rings I can mount to it so I can really zero in.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post

GC §411.188. HANDGUN PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENT. (a) The director by rule shall establish minimum standards for handgun proficiency and shall develop a course to teach handgun proficiency and examinations to measure handgun proficiency. The course to teach handgun proficiency must contain training sessions divided into two parts. One part of the course must be classroom instruction and the other part must be range instruction and an actual demonstration by the applicant of the applicant's ability to safely and proficiently use the applicable category of handgun. An applicant must be able to demonstrate, at a minimum, the degree of proficiency that is required to effectively operate a handgun of .32 caliber or above. The department shall distribute the standards, course requirements, and examinations on request to any qualified handgun instructor.
                            Seems close enough.
                            .32acp = .3125" bullet diameter
                            7.62x39 = .312" bullet diameter
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

CJ I need to requal, can I borrow your 500. I have a Vortex scope and rings I can mount to it so I can really zero in.

But then you can only carry revolvers. Find a .50 AE Desert Eagle or .45 WinMag Grizzly.
                              Originally posted by YALE View Post
                              Seems close enough.
                              .32acp = .3125" bullet diameter
                              7.62x39 = .312" bullet diameter
                              It's close, but still 1/8 mm short. Rules is rules.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                              X