Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 OSS Supressors - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OSS Supressors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSS Supressors

These guys had a display at the Christensen booth at the DSC show. Very Impressive stuff, they are doing an actual launch at Shot Show next week.

This website is for sale! oss-online.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, oss-online.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I'll have to check them out Tuesday

Comment

White88 and I spent some time with them going over it all, when I do finally purchase a suppressor this will be the one that I buy. They run $1500, and you can buy different cores to run whatever caliber you want for less than $500 each. They are expecting the wait to be a bit since they can only produce 150 /month right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        White88 and I spent some time with them going over it all, when I do finally purchase a suppressor this will be the one that I buy. They run $1500, and you can buy different cores to run whatever caliber you want for less than $500 each. They are expecting the wait to be a bit since they can only produce 150 /month right now.
        Interesting.

Comment

Interesting, only have to buy one tax stamp

Comment

I would still buy a Sparrow for all my rimfire needs, lol.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
            X