No announcement yet.

Blackbook price on trade in for a G35?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackbook price on trade in for a G35?

Jonesing hard for CZ but I cant have both. Willing to go trade in my G35 for a P09. Rreally want a sp01 or Phantom for the weight since theyre more of a 75. Phantom for the polymer frame.. Gen3 G35.

Dude, just sell it. Fuck that trade in non sense. They MIGHT give you $325

Comment

I have a really nice Gen 3.5 G22 that I'd trade for the 35 plus a little cash on my end. If you're interested. (EDIT: technically it's a Gen 3 G22 RT (rough texture). I did the research on it, seems they only made them for a short while before the Gen 4 came out and it was the only one with these slide cuts and this frame.)

You can see the difference in the slide cuts and frame. I'd be taking off parts from this to make it basically stock for your stock G35.

Last edited by bird_dog0347; 01-23-2014, 03:43 PM.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

What are cash prices on the G35 & G22? Im interested in both.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

What kind of tac light is that? I've been needing one for my officers 1911

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
            For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
              What are cash prices on the G35 & G22? Im interested in both.
              I'd mainly be interested in the trade more than a sale, but my price would be whatever I can get a Gen 3 G35 for +/- $50... And that's without all my USPSA goodies on it, pretty much stock with original box, etc.

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
              See link below.

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              Man I love LMGTFY
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I saw some used 35s with 1 magazine at J&G not too long ago. Believe it was 450 with night sights and 400 with fixed sights.

I'd say with night sights and 2-3 mags in the 475-500 range would go pretty quick.

Comment

Working...
                X