Cheap yugo mausers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap yugo mausers

I have a pair of these and they dont look perfect, but the bores are brilliant and the actions are great. Only the stocks are less than excellent, but they are excellent shooters!
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

One of those made it into my cart yesterday when I ordered that Steyr.

Comment

As soon as my C&R papers come back I am going to buy all kinds of older rifles and pistols....I hate the wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
        One of those made it into my cart yesterday when I ordered that Steyr.
        Nice! Order a clip or two for the steyr. The way the mannlicher clips work is neat, and you need one for the rifle to work (as a bolt action rather than a single shot).

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Nice! Order a clip or two for the steyr. The way the mannlicher clips work is neat, and you need one for the rifle to work (as a bolt action rather than a single shot).
          Shit, I'll have to find them on eBay or something.

Comment

I have one you can have.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              I have one you can have.
              Very kind of you sir. I will have to keep an eye out for a deal on them. I like to keep about 10 or so mags/clips per gun. I will get you back when I get some in. I did find that Cabela's has ammo for it though. I found that interesting that they stocked it.

Comment

Working...
              X