The excrement just hit the fan, you have 5 minutes to grab your things and gtfo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    I just noticed that. There, all better. You happy you fucking bitches?
    "Grab my "thing"" eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      No. I try not to watch so much TV that I think the world is going to end every 5 minutes, or that if it did I would be able to do anything about it.
      So your advocating for irresponsibility?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

No. I try not to watch so much TV that I think the world is going to end every 5 minutes, or that if it did I would be able to do anything about it.
        These colors don't run.

Comment

So your advocating for irresponsibility?

Only if you're advocating acting like Chicken Little.

Comment

• Bug out bag (for getting to bug out location)

Pack
            Kelty redtail 27
            [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Kelty-Redtail-27-Backpack-Yellow/dp/B009R6ZLAC/ref=sr_1_60?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1391537795&sr=1-60&keywords=daypack"]http://www.amazon.com/Kelty-Redtail-27-Backpack-Yellow/dp/B009R6ZLAC/ref=sr_1_60?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1391537795&sr=1-60&keywords=daypack[/ame]

Contents

Keltec sub 2000 9mm
            3 glock 30 round magazines loaded
            Bag beef jerky
            Jar peanut butter
            2 mre entrees
            1 mre spoon
            Small Ziplocs of no-doze and excedrin extra strength
            2 liter camelbak
            Water purification tablet
            Sol emergency bivvy
            Gi poncho and wubby (black)
            Esee 6 survival knife
            Headlamp with red and white leds
            Map and compass
            Bushnell 12x25 compact binoculars
            10 micro led keychain lights (meant to be turned on and left during night somewhere so pursuer thinks I am there while I go in another direction)
            [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001I9EICI/ref=oh_details_o01_s03_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

Concealed on person

Xds45 in iwb holster with 2 spare 5rd mags
            $1000 cash to bribe or buy stuff
            2 1 oz gold coins to bribe with
            Last edited by sc281; 02-04-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Only if you're advocating acting like Chicken Little.
              Do you think it's outside of the realm of possibility that your food or safety may be put in jeopardy?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                People with tons of shit:

1. Step outside with a shipping container on your back.
                2. Walk 2 miles.
                3. Sit down to take a rest.
                4. Get shot in the face by some neckbeard hiding in duck commander camo with an SKS.
                What do you consider a ton of shit? Some of these lists are long but a lot of items are pretty small and don't take up space. Obviously ammo, MRE's, and equipment is much bigger. An ALICE pack or somthing similar can hold a lot of shit and not weigh a lot.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Do you think it's outside of the realm of possibility that your food or safety may be put in jeopardy?

That's a pretty wide question. Care to narrow it down?

Comment

2. Walk 2 miles.
                    4. Get shot in the face by some neckbeard hiding in duck commander camo with an SKS.
                    I lol'ed

Comment

• 15 pages
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

2. Walk 2 miles.
                        My neckbeard is my camo
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

That's a pretty wide question. Care to narrow it down?
                          No, that's pretty much the question. Those two things can cause you a whole mess of problems. I'm sure your thoughts are everyone in here is crazy, and find more interest in mocking it than considering it. But the real question is if someone like that happened to you, and you had to rely on yourself and keep that as your responsibility, could you do it with what you have in your house right now? Dismiss all your preconceived notions about the likelihood and as yourself if you could do that on a moments notice. And if not, are you comfortable with that? That's really all it boils down to. Many people (the majority) couldn't, and probably don't feel it's that important. Some people find this far more important than others. Think of it as a different insurance policy. For the small amount of money and time invested I find it to be a worthwhile endeavor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                            Just curious, but what kind of bag do you have all of this stored in?
                            Kelty redwing 44. Its in the post

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            A fucking HUGE one. lol
                            Not really. If you look up the stuff I have listed, it's all small and lightweight.

Comment

• I think many people would be surprised how hard it is to make a fire with only a ferro rod, striker, wood, and no other sort of accelerant or fuel. If you can't make a fire in a survival situation, you're pretty much screwed.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

No, that's pretty much the question. Those two things can cause you a whole mess of problems. I'm sure your thoughts are everyone in here is crazy, and find more interest in mocking it than considering it. But the real question is if someone like that happened to you, and you had to rely on yourself and keep that as your responsibility, could you do it with what you have in your house right now? Dismiss all your preconceived notions about the likelihood and as yourself if you could do that on a moments notice. And if not, are you comfortable with that? That's really all it boils down to. Many people (the majority) couldn't, and probably don't feel it's that important. Some people find this far more important than others. Think of it as a different insurance policy. For the small amount of money and time invested I find it to be a worthwhile endeavor.

I am more comfortable with the life I am living at this exact moment in time than I have ever been in the rest of the 37+ years that I have lived on this planet. Does that answer your question?

Comment

Working...
                                X