The excrement just hit the fan, you have 5 minutes to grab your things and gtfo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
    i think i need to add whiskey to my bag. if the world is going to shit, id like a drink
    Brilliant man
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      I think he has two.
      That's what he tells the white man.

Comment

• My list

Cobraman- get 5.11 pants
        Whitetrash- get whiskey
        Shumpertdavid- get a lake
        John02hawk- get a ghillie suit and a trash can

So after my road trip I will be invincible and live forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          My list

Cobraman- get 5.11 pants
          Whitetrash- get whiskey
          Shumpertdavid- get a lake
          John02hawk- get a ghillie suit and a trash can

So after my road trip I will be invincible and live forever.

You going all up up down down left right left right on these ho's!!

God bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I'm still trying to figure out once you grab all this shit and start walking down your street with 8 guns and 4000 rounds of ammo and 1 MRE, where exactly are you going?
            Costco.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• We need a Dfwm sign/ countersign.
              So we know who to shoot first.

Err I mean who not to shoot
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                We need a Dfwm sign/ countersign.
                So we know who to shoot first.

Err I mean who not to shoot
                Challenge - is chuck there?
                Answer - choo$$ chooooo$$

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                  Challenge - is chuck there?
                  Answer - choo$$ chooooo$$
                  Works for me
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Costco.
                    This!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
                      This!
                      They just opened a new Wal-Mart off of 287 near us. I need to go do an Asset Physical Security Assessment and determine if it is a viable option. Problem with Wal-Mart is there are too many entrances. That and I like the inventories and store layouts of Costco and Sams.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        They just opened a new Wal-Mart off of 287 near us. I need to go do an Asset Physical Security Assessment and determine if it is a viable option. Problem with Wal-Mart is there are too many entrances. That and I like the inventories and store layouts of Costco and Sams.
                        This is why walmart would never, ever, work:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6CNvkhC2o0[/ame]

If that shit happens due to an EBT glitch, imagine a shtf situation....

If anyone things there will be a single thing on the shelves of any store of any place, they're wrong. I was stationed at Polk When Rita hit. It hit us a tropical storm, took out a ton of trees, electricity was out for 4+ days pretty much everywhere. A group of us lived about an hour off base. We went right after the storm to the nearest gas station and those shelves were barren, candy, water, cereal, it was all gone. It was like that everywhere within an hours travel distance of the place. The only thing left was sardines, beans, and pop tarts. That was lunch and dinner that day. MRE's showed up for us the next day. Once the electricity turned back on, if you wanted fuel, forget about it. You had to wait in a huge line of vehicles for over an hour or more just to get a few gallons of fuel as most of the stations regulated how much you could get. It was absurd. And that was only a tropical storm.

My point is that in any major malfunction of society, there won't be a single drinkable or edible thing left on any shelf, from ramen noodles to steaks, it will be all gone.
                        Last edited by phaux; 02-05-2014, 03:49 AM.

Comment

• In my situation I am kinda fucked.

If I had to bug out. It would be. LOL

Chef knife. Wife gets cleaver.
                          Curtain staff with duct tape with bread knife to make improvised maul.
                          Lighters/ 2 liter bottle of diesel siphoned from car.
                          5 liter bottle of Water/ Dried food and processed. Per person.
                          Vinegar. Fishing line with hook.

Wife takes sleeping bags.
                          Wife gets the camera to record our survival attempt. Most likely try and make it to the airport to gtfo. Try and enter police station armory? Probably not likely.
                          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                            This is why walmart would never, ever, work:

If that shit happens due to an EBT glitch, imagine a shtf situation....

If anyone things there will be a single thing on the shelves of any store of any place, they're wrong. I was stationed at Polk When Rita hit. It hit us a tropical storm, took out a ton of trees, electricity was out for 4+ days pretty much everywhere. A group of us lived about an hour off base. We went right after the storm to the nearest gas station and those shelves were barren, candy, water, cereal, it was all gone. It was like that everywhere within an hours travel distance of the place. The only thing left was sardines, beans, and pop tarts. That was lunch and dinner that day. MRE's showed up for us the next day. Once the electricity turned back on, if you wanted fuel, forget about it. You had to wait in a huge line of vehicles for over an hour or more just to get a few gallons of fuel as most of the stations regulated how much you could get. It was absurd. And that was only a tropical storm.

My point is that in any major malfunction of society, there won't be a single drinkable or edible thing left on any shelf, from ramen noodles to steaks, it will be all gone.
                            That is perfect. When all the shelves are cleaned out, I am moving in with my BOB. But I can think of a few other square, high walled, concrete buildings with limited ingress/egress points and rooftop access in my area. Like the mint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                              In my situation I am kinda fucked.

Wife gets the camera to record our survival attempt. Most likely try and make it to the airport to gtfo. Try and enter police station armory? Probably not likely.

You're in the UK right? Get you a cricket bat and some shitty records ala Shaun of the Dead. "Batman Soundtrack?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                                In my situation I am kinda fucked.

Just ask if Chuck is there...should get you right on in
                                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                                X