No announcement yet.

The excrement just hit the fan, you have 5 minutes to grab your things and gtfo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm constantly looking for ways to improve my pack and things to add to my pack that may be of use, when I came across this pack frame. And what a better way to advertise a pack frame than with a picture of a guy carrying a moose head.

LMAO. It keeps getting better. For those days when you want a new mount for the wall, make sure you can carry it...

Last edited by motoman; 02-05-2014, 08:13 AM.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
      Challenge - is chuck there?
      Answer - choo$$ chooooo$$
      Perfect.

Also Costco has tons of shit more than enough to support a few families forever. We should band together to hold the place. It is going to take more than one family to protect the joint.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
        Perfect.

Also Costco has tons of shit more than enough to support a few families forever. We should band together to hold the place. It is going to take more than one family to protect the joint.
        I have no doubt Keith would have that placed wired like Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Perfect.

I'm in. Which one are we meeting at? I'll make sure to CHOOOO CHOOOO really loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
            I'm in. Which one are we meeting at? I'll make sure to CHOOOO CHOOOO really loud.
            I think ill add a cedar train whistle to my backpack

Comment

• I think the maul would work better

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Why not form a couple of groups and secure a distribution center as well.
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• I really like my sub 2k in 9mm and glock combo, but I'd have a hard time not picking up a AR or a .22 to go along with.

I really need to get a bag together. I guess I need to find a good pack now.

Comment

Perfect.

They actually have a remarkably small amount of stuff, considering how large an area they are designed to service. My prediction is, you'll be fighting amongst yourselves for it, or with a rival group, and end up wasting a lot of perishables in the process. You'll then be stuck trying get rid of a lot of that mess with nowhere to dispose of it.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Have fun fending off the 100k people that also go to costco
                      2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        Have fun fending off the 100k people that also go to costco
                        That is the plan.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                          Have fun fending off the 100k people that also go to costco
                          once the bodies start piling up, the message should be clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                            once the bodies start piling up, the message should be clear.
                            Depends on whose bodies I guess lol
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• imma go straigh phillip seymore hoffman!

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                                I really need to get a bag together. I guess I need to find a good pack now.
                                Does anyone else have some recommendations for a pack? I found a site that had pretty good deals on some 5.11 backpacks, <$100, I have the site bookmarked at the house.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X