The excrement just hit the fan, you have 5 minutes to grab your things and gtfo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
    I think we can accommodate that. The password to get past our first layer if security is the opening line of the tree house story.
    HA!, what a fool, didn't even ask for a meat slicer or any fly fishing tie gear!

sucker!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      HA!, what a fool, didn't even ask for a meat slicer or any fly fishing tie gear!

sucker!
      I just want the ICEE machine at Costco!

Comment

• I'll be taking over my local Michoacana and bringing a grill

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post

sucker!
          Chef's Choice M6102 Premium Slicers are on isle 78 for $99.99. We will have several to barter with
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
            I get better deals buying from lapolicegear. Besides, I have 30 pairs of their pants. No lie ask Probie. He's jelly over my 5.11 pants collection.

Now, come off some of those Hulk camo fishing shirts and we might be getting somewhere. Or better yet bring us a bunch of Yeti tumblers as a showing of good faith song with some cooler and we be cool.
            The collection is rather impressive
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Quick question, whats your take on burial cans to store stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by mudpuppy View Post
                Quick question, whats your take on burial cans to store stuff?
                Good way to lose your stuff or have it ruined when not sealed right.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  Yeah, I would be hesitant to cache anything of real value..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    Yeah, I would be hesitant to cache anything of real value..
                    Considering all the stories I have read of outlaws burying their stash to be retrieved later and not being able to find it due to bad maps, poor memory, or markers like rocks or trees missing after a flood I would be hesitant as well. Maybe ammo and some mags you could afford to lose if it was done on your own remote land as a kind of last resort/fallback thing, but still hesitant. Definitely would not do cash or gold or guns like people talk about doing.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      I like to do geocaching and it is a great way to practice. An old GF got me into official geocaching (https://www.geocaching.com/play) but I have been habitually stashing shit everywhere since I was a kid.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Emp your shit is gone.
                        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by mudpuppy View Post
                          Quick question, whats your take on burial cans to store stuff?
                          It can be done effectively. I just wouldn't store any weapons or ammo of significant value. Brass NATO spec ammo in new cans and make sure the seals are treated. Choose a weapon with good corrosion resistance like a glock or ar15, drench it in oil or dip it in cosmoline (seal gas tube on a gas gun), store in a high quality dessecant bag (multiple if you can), and the finally in a high quality aluminum or plastic air tight container. Be certain the housing is made of pure polyethylene or polypropylene plastic. Epoxy it closed, and then seal it in a 6 mil polyethylene bag, and bury 3 feet or deeper to avoid temperature changes. Don't forget where you buried your shit, and don't use landscape or trees as identifiers, take measurements from large rocks, or other relatively permanent markers, three of them at minimum. Also, don't bury near a tree, roots can wreck your plans.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                            Emp your shit is gone.
                            GPS is for pussys dude. I am old school and use a compass & map and am pretty good with land navigation. I even know how to use a sextant. I don't have a smart phone either.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              It can be done effectively. I just wouldn't store any weapons or ammo of significant value. Brass NATO spec ammo in new cans and make sure the seals are treated. Choose a weapon with good corrosion resistance like a glock or ar15, drench it in oil or dip it in cosmoline (seal gas tube on a gas gun), store in a high quality dessecant bag (multiple if you can), and the finally in a high quality aluminum or plastic air tight container. Be certain the housing is made of pure polyethylene or polypropylene plastic. Epoxy it closed, and then seal it in a 6 mil polyethylene bag, and bury 3 feet or deeper to avoid temperature changes. Don't forget where you buried your shit, and don't use landscape or trees as identifiers, take measurements from large rocks, or other relatively permanent markers, three of them at minimum. Also, don't bury near a tree, roots can wreck your plans.
                              A PVC pipe filled with gear oil stores a rifle without issues longer then anyone of us will ever live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

And dont forget the tannerite for special effects.
                                Might actually have its uses as a distraction

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                                At least 1000 rnds per weapon, with as much of it loaded in mags as possible. Does no use to you loose.
                                Maybe 10k of 22 as well. Somebody mentioned hunting food, you can kill a lot of rabbits and squirrels and birds with 22.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X