The excrement just hit the fan, you have 5 minutes to grab your things and gtfo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
    I understand you are kind of new here but most of us are meeting up at Costco. There is already a plan in place to take and defend the entire store. We good. There is a secret handshake. Do approach carefully. It helps if you bring cases of 5.56 and 21yr old daughters for breeding the new world with.
    Now, can the daughters be collected on the way to costco? Or are you saying they need to be biological daughters?
    WH

Comment

• 22 will take Texas deer NO problem. My brothers and I grew up hunting deer w/ 10/22's and didn't know it was illegal till we were in our teens. (Mid 80s)
      Edit: Yes it takes a few rounds. But, this is SHTF scenario.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
        Fuck that! You'll be tracking that shit forever.

Then use a spear or a bow. I killed a doe in Granbury with a blue point ball peen hammer in the fall of 99 while my sister and her friend (they were both 13 at the time) screamed at me. By the time we made it home they thought it was funny.

FYI: I kill hogs with a spear and they could not be killed any faster except with Thors hammer.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Might actually have its uses as a distraction

Maybe 10k of 22 as well. Somebody mentioned hunting food, you can kill a lot of rabbits and squirrels and birds with 22.
          .22lr is so useful I don't think you can have enough. Plus in a shtf scenario, whether you bug in or bug out, food will need to be hunted eventually and with maybe no refrigeration, rabbits make way more sense than a deer to take.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• someone tag that
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              .22lr is so useful I don't think you can have enough. Plus in a shtf scenario, whether you bug in or bug out, food will need to be hunted eventually and with maybe no refrigeration, rabbits make way more sense than a deer to take.
              The problem with .22 is it isn't sealed, if it gets humid or wet for a prolonged time it's useless.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                The problem with .22 is it isn't sealed, if it gets humid or wet for a prolonged time it's useless.
                I wouldn't bury .22, just saying you can't have enough around. Mine stays in the safe with a dehumidifier running.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

How about sealing it some way? Its so damn small that you might just be able seal it up some other way. Maybe get one of those hand pump low pressure containers, and seal it up that way. And just take out what you need a little at a time, in a SHTF scenario. That would keep the humidity and water out.
                  WH

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    GPS is for pussys dude. I am old school and use a compass & map and am pretty good with land navigation. I even know how to use a sextant. I don't have a smart phone either.
                    Fuck a compass. I use my sense of smell and make it to wherever I'm going every time! I can't even spell saxtent!

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                      Then use a spear or a bow. I killed a
                      doe in Granbury with a blue point ball peen hammer in the fall of 99 while my sister and her friend (they were both 13 at the time) screamed at me. By the time we made it home they thought it was funny.

FYI: I kill hogs with a spear and they could not be killed any faster except with Thors hammer.
                      Wait, what?
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        Fuck a compass. I use my sense of smell and make it to wherever I'm going every time! I can't even spell saxtent!
                        I need to take you out in the woods in middle PA at night when it is 15 below 0 and let you give that a shot; I can promise you that you will value a map and compass after that.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          Wait, what?
                          Which part?

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Sorry if I find that claim a little incredulous. You just happen to be carrying a hammer with you and took a doe? I mean, I can see how, but the fact you had the tool....

Comment

It can be done effectively. I just wouldn't store any weapons or ammo of significant value. Brass NATO spec ammo in new cans and make sure the seals are treated. Choose a weapon with good corrosion resistance like a glock or ar15, drench it in oil or dip it in cosmoline (seal gas tube on a gas gun), store in a high quality dessecant bag (multiple if you can), and the finally in a high quality aluminum or plastic air tight container. Be certain the housing is made of pure polyethylene or polypropylene plastic. Epoxy it closed, and then seal it in a 6 mil polyethylene bag, and bury 3 feet or deeper to avoid temperature changes. Don't forget where you buried your shit, and don't use landscape or trees as identifiers, take measurements from large rocks, or other relatively permanent markers, three of them at minimum. Also, don't bury near a tree, roots can wreck your plans.
                                I was wondering if they were worth a damn or just another thing to get people to buy.

Comment

Working...
                                X