The excrement just hit the fan, you have 5 minutes to grab your things and gtfo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    lol, I have diabetes so I need at least half of it...
    Yeah, well I bought that just for me, to have after the party. It's my special treat!

Comment

I'll just grab my .40 and one mag, find Jeremy and Ben and get some 5.11 pants and a socom.

Comment

Do we have a thread for pack and content suggestions?
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

My Jeep, my Glocks and some beef jerky.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            I'll just grab my .40 and one mag, find Jeremy and Ben and get some 5.11 pants and a socom.
            You'd be a fool to come south, but if you happen to find our location, just yell out "is chuck there?" and we will let you in.

2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              Try reading it in a less "literal" sense perhaps

I realized how quickly the water supply could dry up, buying bottles is only feasible if there are bottles to buy and even then they are expensive...
              I'm just giving you shit. If you know it's coming, by any stretch, fill the bath tubs up.

Not to self - get new drain plugs.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                Do we have a thread for pack and content suggestions?
                I think that is probably one of the reasons for this thread.

Leah bought me this pack for Christmas. I have been impressed with it so far. Seems to be really well made and a lot of thought went into the numerous pockets, compartments, straps, etc. It's a good size and is obviously "expandable" due to the Molle set up:

I do want to get a bladder for it, and already have a couple of Molle accessories planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  I'm just giving you shit. If you know it's coming, by any stretch, fill the bath tubs up.

Not to self - get new drain plugs.
                  Its all good

I tend to take this topic a bit serious as I am not even the slightest bit of prepared, much less ready.

Trying to prioritize everyday struggles (debt) first and then get started on the smart path however, every time this topic comes up I am reminded of my lack of preparedness and it is a bit frustrating.

I have guns and ammo, but that won’t last long if you have to fight everyone just to get some supplies.

What should the quintessential BOB have:

Waterproof matches
                  Life Straw
                  Cooking utensils
                  Weapons of course
                  Knife/machete
                  …what else?
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    You'd be a fool to come south, but if you happen to find our location, just yell out "is chuck there?" and we will let you in.

Maybe I'll just bring a machete and make it more personal, I will need those pants to survive.

Comment

• Unbolt the safe, drop it in the bed of the truck, and he gone

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        Maybe I'll just bring a machete and make it more personal, I will need those pants to survive.
                        Cool, I'll take that tacticool m&p 22 of yours as a trophy.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                          Its all good

I tend to take this topic a bit serious as I am not even the slightest bit of prepared, much less ready.

Trying to prioritize everyday struggles (debt) first and then get started on the smart path however, every time this topic comes up I am reminded of my lack of preparedness and it is a bit frustrating.

I have guns and ammo, but that won’t last long if you have to fight everyone just to get some supplies.

What should the quintessential BOB have:

Waterproof matches
                          Life Straw
                          Cooking utensils
                          Weapons of course
                          Knife/machete
                          …what else?
                          Depends on your plan, create a plan of action and then build the BOB to facilitate that plan. Have contingencies and add the needed supplies for those too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                            Cool, I'll take that tacticool m&p 22 of yours as a trophy.
                            That's a wall hanger, won't be bringing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              Depends on your plan, create a plan of action and then build the BOB to facilitate that plan. Have contingencies and add the needed supplies for those too.
                              Damn, I could end up with 15-20 BOB's

I tend to think of every situation possible when I am making a plan

<---extreamly OCD and tends to overthink things
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                                Damn, I could end up with 15-20 BOB's

I tend to think of every situation possible when I am making a plan

<---extreamly OCD and tends to overthink things
                                Make a primary plan and a back up, if those fail then just start shooting stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X