Anyone with a Costco Membership?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    i sent him mine, but not sure if its up for renewal. is there a way to check that online? you know they dont tell you until checkout and then its another $150 on top of the cost of 43lbs of cheeze puffs and 111 avocados.

god bless.

Lolz

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      if i disappear for a while, its because gtracers safe delivered to my house. i'll come back after he has calmed down a bit.

god bless.
      lolz

Costco has an EXCELLENT customer service department...according to their policy that is...
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
        I have family in Amarillo that send me meat twice a year straight from the processor. Though, if I am looking for a couple of steaks, I go to central market.

No Costcos in my area
        Probably could have paid for the Costco membership with the difference in price between central market and Costco meat.
        2006 Civic SI
        2009 Pilot
        1988 GT
        CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Working...
        X