Kahr CW9 - Used Price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kahr CW9 - Used Price?

What's a good price for a lightly used one with 3 mags?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

325 ish

Comment

So I didn't get taken too bad @ $350...
      Put 100 rounds through it at Eagle earlier without a single issue from the gun or the mags.
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
        So I didn't get taken too bad @ $350...
        Put 100 rounds through it at Eagle earlier without a single issue from the gun or the mags.
        Not too bad. They are $345 new at Bud's.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          Not too bad. They are $345 new at Bud's.
          Didn't search too hard, but looked like mags were around $30 each new...

Comment

I paid $360 BNIB from the Bullet Trap. Great CCW, but not a fun gun to shoot IMO.. I've put probably 300ish rounds through it with zero issues.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
              Didn't search too hard, but looked like mags were around $30 each new...
              Midway has em on sale from time to time for around $20 each

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                I paid $360 BNIB from the Bullet Trap. Great CCW, but not a fun gun to shoot IMO.. I've put probably 300ish rounds through it with zero issues.
                Yeah, I wouldn't use it as a fun plinker or target gun, but didn't find it too terrible to shoot.

Comment

I miss my kahr pm9 all the time. Great guns

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                    I miss my kahr pm9 all the time. Great guns
                    I was deciding between the CM9 and CW9. After holding both, the CM9 was a little too small for my liking. Didn't handle a PM9.
                    Overall, I'm pleased with the CW9. Very comfortable to carry and easy to conceal.

Comment

I like my CW9 and it is what I carry most if I am not pocketing the LCP.

$350 with 3 mags is a decent deal.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                      X