Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remington R51

http://www.remington.com/pages/news-...gunMarket.aspx

I'm thinking this will be my next carry gun..

ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

I want to shoot one first. A lot of reviews have been unfavorable, and they aren't shipping them yet. They could be working early bugs out.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      I want to shoot one first. A lot of reviews have been unfavorable, and they aren't shipping them yet. They could be working early bugs out.
      Yup, I'm waiting to try one out.
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Unless they change the design I would never carry one. This article breaks it down pretty good.
        http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...remington-r51/

Comment

looks a lot like a lorcin.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by bybotie View Post
            Unless they change the design I would never carry one. This article breaks it down pretty good.
            http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...remington-r51/
            Have you shot or handled one?
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Still can't believe they (Remington) consider this to be a sub compact. It looks to be around the same size as my G32. Maybe a little shorter barrel/slide, but grip looks huge for a sub compact...

I, for one, am not interested in this pistol.
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

You know, come to think of it the last IPSC competition I watched was very short. Once one mag from each competitor was empty, not a single of them could rack their slide.

lol @ that absurd comment.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Last edited by CJ; 02-21-2014, 08:03 PM.
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I guess you can't embed with image shack. Time to switch to imgur!

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                      Have you shot or handled one?
                      No

Comment

Well, it's big and it's ugly.
                        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I dont get the its big argument, big compared to what? An lcp? I thinks its sexy!
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post

I dont get the its big argument, big compared to what? An lcp? I thinks its sexy!
                            Big compared to every one of those guns based on the corrected size comparison using dimensions from Remington's brochure.

As you know, the last comparison that I did of the Remington R51 was not correct. I was using the 6″ overall length number that was published on many different blogs, and unfortunately that number was a little bit different from the 6 5/8″ number that I believe is correct, based on this reported SHOT …
                            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                            X