Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Glock 42 barrels being ruined - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glock 42 barrels being ruined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 42 barrels being ruined

The Herald Tribune gun blog reports that GLOCK 42 pistols have been experiencing barrel problems. “Barrel problems” caused by the weak .380 ACP cartridge are unusual. The shooter swears they were factory rounds (but don’t they all …). What’s sparked my curiosity lately are reports of barrel problems. One reader’s G42 shut down because of … Read More …

"One reader’s G42 shut down because of barrel damage. His dealer sent the barrel back to Glock.

The firm said the barrel was “damaged” by his ammunition, and that it would cost $125 for a replacement barrel – a fee the dealer paid."

Replacement barrels are 6 to 8 weeks away from arriving stateside …

“I spoke with a customer service person at Glock in Smyrna, Georgia and was informed that the barrel for the G42 is produced in Austria with a waiting period of 6 to 8 weeks before barrels are shipped, and that all barrel replacements must bear the stock number in which to coincide with the stock number for the gun,” the gun owner told me. “So the G42 that I purchased back in January means that I will not have my gun back until April 2014. I also called Glock in Austria and we’ll see if I get a call back or not. Not very good customer service.”
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

CJ in......
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

So, one incident so far?
      IMG_0424

Comment

I knew all Glocks were garbage!!
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Should have bought an H&K
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

did it get wedged between the floor and the bottom of the door?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

glocks suck!
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
                So, one incident so far?
                "Got my "First " 42 a few weeks back. It jammed 3 times on every magazine, Ball ammo or HP. It shot way low and I am an experienced shooter"

"Same thing just happened to me Saturday. Exactly same thing. It appears that after shooting 100 rounds a week ago of remington. I went back to range and shot 11 rounds and on the final ejection the barrel and slide were no loner functioning. The barrel now sticks in the slide and it will not operate."

"Mine locked back with winchester ranger t-series about 15 times out of 150."

Perfection.

Comment

that does it.....i'm throwing all these glocks in the trash!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

In for butthurt recall turn around time threads.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      that does it.....i'm throwing all these glocks in the trash!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                      I will take any 20's and 29's you have
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                            Indeed:

The intrigue of the Glock family rival even the most outrageous Hollywood soap operas. The latest news out of Austria is thatHelga Glock has lost a case against her former husband to get back the 15% of the Glock Ges.m.b.H. (the gun making company we all know and love)that she gifted to the Private Glock … Read More …

The intrigue of the Glock family rival even the most outrageous Hollywood soap operas. The latest news out of Austria is that Helga Glock has lost a case against her former husband to get back the 15% of the Glock Ges.m.b.H. (the gun making company we all know and love) that she gifted to the Private Glock Foundation back in 1998. The Private Glock Foundation is the trust (trust may not be the correct Austrian-legal term) that owns 98% of the before mentioned gun manufacturer. Helga owns the remaining 2%. She argued that the gift should be returned due to criminal misconduct and gross ingratitude.

Helga and the couples children were cut out of the company and Foundation management after he had a stroke, divorced his wife, married his much younger nurse and made her a director of the Foundation.

There are a number of court cases still pending in Austria and the USA between Gadson and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              Indeed:

The intrigue of the Glock family rival even the most outrageous Hollywood soap operas. The latest news out of Austria is thatHelga Glock has lost a case against her former husband to get back the 15% of the Glock Ges.m.b.H. (the gun making company we all know and love)that she gifted to the Private Glock … Read More …

The intrigue of the Glock family rival even the most outrageous Hollywood soap operas. The latest news out of Austria is that Helga Glock has lost a case against her former husband to get back the 15% of the Glock Ges.m.b.H. (the gun making company we all know and love) that she gifted to the Private Glock Foundation back in 1998. The Private Glock Foundation is the trust (trust may not be the correct Austrian-legal term) that owns 98% of the before mentioned gun manufacturer. Helga owns the remaining 2%. She argued that the gift should be returned due to criminal misconduct and gross ingratitude.

Helga and the couples children were cut out of the company and Foundation management after he had a stroke, divorced his wife, married his much younger nurse and made her a director of the Foundation.

There are a number of court cases still pending in Austria and the USA between Gadson and his family.
                              lol!!! I didnt think I could admire Gaston more than I did, and I read this

Comment

Working...
                              X