Help me pick custom grips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me pick custom grips

I'm looking to get some grips made for my SA Ruger.
    I'm leaning toward giraffe bone right now, but I'm open to opinions.
    What does everyone thing?
    Eventually I'd like to get it engraved.

Here's the pistol
    This is my first single action. I think it's pretty fun. Only 500 made too. 44 mag with a 3.75'' barrel. I'd really like to get giraffe bone grips made soon, and eventually engrave it. (http://s1181.photobucket.com/user/Harrisontx/media/IMAG0979_zpsf7d61ee1.jpg.html)

Here's some giraffe bone grips
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Those grips are beautiful. Got my vote.

Comment

Do want
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

They look good... And slippery
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Those look baller as hell.

Comment

Yall understand that isnt my pistol. Mines the one in the hyperlink.
            Sometimes i see colored bone, I think a super light blue tone would be cool. Maybe not.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

That gun could go for some sort or nice wood with no logo. Something light or even cherry would make it pop.

Comment

Tge bone would look really good or some ivory grips.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Handmadegrips.com makes amazing stuff, but they're out of Turkey.
                  HandmadeGips Handgun Grips Shop - 50% discount on wholesale pistol grip sales, (HandmadeGrips Tabanca Kabzeleri) Toptan Tabanca kabze satışlarında %50 indirim
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                  X