Budget red dots go head to head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budget red dots go head to head

Military style small arms are an important part of our culture and freedom. We celebrate military history and our 2nd Amendment rights here at MAC by bringing you to the range to shoot with us via a camera. Join us on the range! Basic ground rules: I don't care if you disagree with me or if you express that disagreement tactfully. Trolling, hate speech, attacking others in the comments will result in a ban if I see it. Let's keep it civil and fun! Full Disclosure: Most of the ammo used on the channel is donated by Federal. Oddball ammo I buy. T&E guns have been used over the years in videos but most are guns from my collection, my cameraman's collection or from friends. At this time MAC is crowd funded by Patreon. (Patreon.com/MilitaryArms). All commentary are opinions based on our experience with various products.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Sounds like we all got a pretty good deal on the christmas primary arms red dots. I haven't had a chance to shoot mine yet.

Comment

Some interesting and other not so surprising results. Good comparison and reviews...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Excellent link. Thanks man.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          Sounds like we all got a pretty good deal on the christmas primary arms red dots. I haven't had a chance to shoot mine yet.
          I love mine. I bought 4 of them.

I used one at the three gun competition and it was great..except when we had to shoot at 500+ yards.

Comment

Working...
          X