The amazing gelatinous glock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The amazing gelatinous glock

How do you feel about having your hand around that?

lol @ 1:42, it jams. Perfection.
    Last edited by CJ; 03-14-2014, 12:05 AM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    lol @ 1:42, it jams. Perfection.
    Limp-wristing

Comment

I like Glock. I'm not going to sound like a glock fanboy, by putting down other guns and saying Glock is the best, "it's not" but it's a really good Gun,
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

My glock shoots great. Only misfired once and that was under 20 rounds after a trigger job.

Comment

I am no fan of a Glock but am not a hater either. That said, I think some of what you see in the .gif is the pressure being captured in the photo like the blast wave that exits the chamber when the slide moves back. That wave looks to make the trigger well look like jello.

Where is their test of other firearms in the same manner?
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

And that is with 9mm rounds. I was shooting peppy .40 rounds with my 22 at the last 3 gun competition...who knows what the frame would look like with those rounds going through.

Comment

what does it look like after firing them?
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                I am no fan of a Glock but am not a hater either. That said, I think some of what you see in the .gif is the pressure being captured in the photo like the blast wave that exits the chamber when the slide moves back. That wave looks to make the trigger well look like jello.

I can post a video of a 1911 firing, but it's not going to flex.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I can hold a 1911 and it's not going to flex when i shoot it.
                  Too bad it feels like i picked up a 90 degree stick of steel designed 100 years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                    Too bad it feels like i picked up a 90 degree stick of steel designed 100 years ago!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                          And that is with 9mm rounds. I was shooting peppy .40 rounds with my 22 at the last 3 gun competition...who knows what the frame would look like with those rounds going through.
                          A glock 20 momentarily warps into another dimension when fired.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                            I guess I am bi-manufactural. I love my Glock and I love my 1911's.

1911's are just sexy. They are like a Lambo or Ferrari, that get like 7mpg.

I love my Glock, because it's like my Toyota. Mostly plastic and you can just drive and drive it with minimal maintenance and it will just always go.

But my secret lover is my left hand. My full size Witness in wonderfinish...

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

yeah actually it's easy to see what youre talking about.
                              but hey that wouldn't stop glock haters from trying to expose the one in a million glocks that blow up.
                              I don't want to accuse CJ of being a liberal, but you know they do have a hard time understanding statistical evidence!
                              OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Atleast DOHC has a point, HK USP's are the bomb, not fucking 1911's

Comment

Working...
                              X