Anyone have some steel AR15 mags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have some steel AR15 mags?

Not aluminum, not polymer, I need steel. I just need the mag body, don't need the floor plate, follower, or spring. I know cproducts made stainless steel mags that I traded to (I think gtracer?) so those would work as well. Just wondering if anyone had some laying around I could buy (or trade some aluminum mags for?).
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Let me check in the morning. How many do you need?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Let me check in the morning. How many do you need?
      At the moment I need 4, but even 1 mag would be a good start. I need the mag bodies to weld onto grease gun mags for a .45 upper. trying to get the measurements right.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        At the moment I need 4, but even 1 mag would be a good start. I need the mag bodies to weld onto grease gun mags for a .45 upper. trying to get the measurements right.
        Gotcha. I've got like eleventy mags, certainly some should be heavy metal.

Comment

I think you are worse than I am with your "projects".

I would spare you a couple if you want. I could cut you 4 from my stash in trade for what you think is fare.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

I think you are worse than I am with your "projects".

I would spare you a couple if you want. I could cut you 4 from my stash in trade for what you think is fare.
            I will never ever come close to the biblical project you have in that mustang, I assure you

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Gotcha. I've got like eleventy mags, certainly some should be heavy metal.
              That's awesome, I'd be more than happy to trade you out.

Comment

I will never ever come close to the biblical project you have in that mustang, I assure you
                All this idle time at work has led me further down the rabbit hole. Now with a completely NEW EFI system and method to monitor every fluid temp but blinker. And the addition of a air/water intercooler.

But hey, I have a few gun projects too.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  All this idle time at work has led me further down the rabbit hole. Now with a completely NEW EFI system and method to monitor every fluid temp but blinker. And the addition of a air/water intercooler.

But hey, I have a few gun projects too.
                  As I'm sure you've come to find out, the more shit you know, the more complicate you make projects

Comment

No blinker fluid temp sensor, no care

Comment

Mine are all either aluminum or poly

Comment

I have some pro-mags. I believe they are steel.

R

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          No blinker fluid temp sensor, no care
                          Having trouble finding a sensor that can handle the fluid's properties.

CJ, did you find any steel ones yet?

Comment

Working...
                          X