buying PD G31 back and selling my G35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying PD G31 back and selling my G35

Basically I get to go buy my old glock back for cheap tomorrow. It's a gen4 glock 31 .357sig. Its just over a year old and flawless. And I get her for half of retail. Now. My question is can u just simply find and buy a g22 barrel and change the 31's out to that? Or do I need to go thru lone wolf and other similar aftermarket barrel companies?

Lastly, anyone want to buy my gen3 35 off me? Reg sights, 3.5lb trigger, extended mag and slide release. 2 mags.it have a fail to feed issue. On random shots, the slide will eject like normal, but as its coming forward to push the next round in, it stops about half way pushing the bullet. So there is about a 1/4-1/2inch distance from the slide fully seating. (Shot dozens of ammo brands. Not the ammo OR mags. I have many new and old mags. Made no diff.) Its somewhere in the frame. Patrick off here and I went shooting and swapped parts on our 35's to rule the prob out. Its in the frame somewhere (my complete uppr fired flawlessly thru patty's 35)

I basically wanna sell it at a reduced price. Throw me an offer.

Just buy the lone wolf barrel so you can shoot cast bullets.

Did you call Glock about the problems with your 35?

Comment

I would buy a Loan wolf anyways, its a better barrel.

Comment

300 for g35?

did you try replacing the recoil spring? i would probably re-spring the entire gun and give it a whirl after that

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
          300 for g35?

did you try replacing the recoil spring? i would probably re-spring the entire gun and give it a whirl after that
          Yep. Got a new spring. Plus I replaced two of the mags' springs and put the newer number 9 follower. No change. Just weird. If you up that offer just a tad, u gotta deal. I would assume Cabelas will offer something similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

May be interested in your G35. Question....I can put a lone wolf 9mm barrel in that .40 cal, and shoot G17 mags? Is that correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Semper299 View Post
                May be interested in your G35. Question....I can put a lone wolf 9mm barrel in that .40 cal, and shoot G17 mags? Is that correct?
                As far as I know u can. All gen3 Glocks use the same recoil spring and frame. The 45 is where everything changes. As for the 35, its sold already. Just got home from DSG in fort worth. Got my glock 31 in tow.

Comment

cough... cough... I was mostly right

Sorry for spelling.... Anywho. I have recently fell in love with CZ brand pistols. They are sexy looking. I am not a 9mm fan but some come in 40sw... Just want ur take on CZ. I am curently lookin at sp01, p06, phantom, etc. Anything with a light rail. Ammo isnt a concern. As for u HK fans, I aint made of money... No HK for me
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...03&postcount=7
                    Fuck YO WHITE TEXT
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...03&postcount=7
                      Lick a dick Greg! Im usually pretty good with holding onto my guns! I currently have a Marlin 30-30, G31, G22, CZ SP01, Ruger Blackhawk 45Colt/acp, 870 wingmaster 20g, and a S&W 642. U watch and see if they pop up on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                        Lick a dick Greg! Im usually pretty good with holding onto my guns! I currently have a Marlin 30-30, G31, G22, CZ SP01, Ruger Blackhawk 45Colt/acp, 870 wingmaster 20g, and a S&W 642. U watch and see if they pop up on the site.
                        Love you too sweetheart
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                        X