How to ban all guns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to ban all guns.

Old and might be a repost, but still very interesting. Lol @ the vote results.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

That guy lives in fantasy land.

Comment

"I do not want to live in rainbow land!"
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Holy shit, that guy is off his rocker. Oh noez, a crazy rampaging NRA member with a whopping 6 "assault rifles", fucking ludicrous.

Comment

Is there any country on the planet that has an all out ban on firearm ownership? I know in Japan you can only get a shotgun (and there is a lot of bureaucratic nonsense to navigate), but it seems like most, if not all allow you to get ahold of something.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Who the hell uses the word "whilst" on a regular basis?

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Is there any country on the planet that has an all out ban on firearm ownership? I know in Japan you can only get a shotgun (and there is a lot of bureaucratic nonsense to navigate), but it seems like most, if not all allow you to get ahold of something.
              North Korea is the only one I am aware of. Most countries you can at least get a single shot or double barrel shotgun for hunting. Seems like China might have an all out ban but I am not certain about that.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanner27 View Post
                Who the hell uses the word "whilst" on a regular basis?

I use it more than I would like to admit.

Comment

didnt read but I saw microstamping mentioned.

No company can produce a microstamp as the technology doesnt exist (yet), its a BS patent. To further that point no firearm company has leased the patent because its so impractical to even begin to implement

Comment

Working...
                  X