$52 Bravo Company BCG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dee View Post
    Psa had lower kits on sale a few weeks ago for 59.99 that came with an alg combat trigger.
    What about stripped lowers?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Yes I would agree with that.

I've always found an interest in the price differences. As far as true "quality" when it comes to AR15's, a bottom of the barrel PTAC upper vs. a Colt 6920 there really are few differences. All of the parts used are just about the same, it's really how the parts are installed (canted front sights, etc) But all of this can be inspected up front. As long as the gun is built properly, for semi auto use I wouldn't be surprised if performance and reliability were roughly the same. Most of what Colt does military proofing and quality control (MPI Bolt, etc.) which is largely unnecessary for semi auto guns. I personally have never seen a broken bolt on any AR15 to date. Usually the failures you see (not originating from improper construction) are worn out extractors/springs.

I've always wanted to get a PTAC upper and a Colt upper and flog the shit out of them on auto and see the difference.
      I've shot a full auto all plastic lower(even the hammer!), and ptac upper. Ran wolf steel case just fine.
      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
        I've shot a full auto all plastic lower(even the hammer!), and ptac upper. Ran wolf steel case just fine.
        Those plastic lowers seem popular to post sample seeing as they don't require any machine work to speak of. Those things just scare me a little.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          What about stripped lowers?
          Anderson had blems for $40.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Anderson had blems for $40.

thanks!!

Comment

Just got the email that it was a vendor error and my order was canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                mhm... I saw this coming. Nothing here yet.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                  Same here.

Comment

Just got the email...dangit
                    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Maybe they'll forget about mine, hehehe..

Comment

Cancelled one of mine from today but not yesterday.

Comment

It seems like they're clicking on each order from most recent to oldest, that's why we didn't all get notices at the same time. They are working down in order one by one.

Comment

I haven't received any email yet.
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Got my email too
                              "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                              sigpic

Comment

got mine

Comment

Working...
                                X