Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR15 build GTG

Interested in another AR build GTG?

I am thinking mid July again this year. Venue is going to be the same. I want to keep this one even more private though as far as when, and who is going etc. Do not respond to this thread. If you are interested send me a PM titled "AR Build GTG".

I will TTT it every week or so.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

What time do you think it will be?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      What time do you think it will be?

I want to keep this one even more private though as far as when, and who is going etc. Do not respond to this thread. If you are interested send me a PM titled "AR Build GTG".
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Do not respond to this thread.
        You are like a vampire of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          You are like a vampire of fun.
          yea he deleted his thread we were posting in. A lot of good info that Im just going to have to ask again.

Comment

Didn't Patrick barely miss out on winning the lower in the other thread??

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              do you know what kind of lower he almost won?

Comment

do you know what kind of lower he almost won?
                something that soap has

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  No, I fixed the thread and won it after all. Yay for the edit button.

Comment

can we add this to the build party?

As mentioned in the Pecan Lodge thread. Would anybody be interested in doing a tour of some of the local BBQ joints in the area? Probably hit up a BBQ joint every couple of weeks or so (or maybe two if your gut can handle it) for an early lunch before it gets to crowded. Anyway, just thought I would throw that out there to see

Comment

can we add this to the build party?

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55983
                      Not sure if the various restaurants would want us assembling AR15's at the table, but I'm game. Because open carry fedora.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Not sure if the various restaurants would want us assembling AR15's at the table, but I'm game. Because open carry fedora.
                        we could build them between stops

Comment

Working...
                        X