X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cj this one is for you

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D2cOnJYgs8A[/ame]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Pretty damn awesome. Is that propellant reigniting in the gelatin, or does it have a small incendiary charge?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Pretty damn awesome. Is that propellant reigniting in the gelatin, or does it have a small incendiary charge?
      I'm guessing it is sonoluminescence being created by the rapid expansion and then collapse of the gelatin.

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
        I'm guessing it is sonoluminescence being created by the rapid expansion and then collapse of the gelatin.
        You just learned me.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

...I'm not going to be getting any work done today.
          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

That's what I was thinking but I couldn't think of the word. The Mantis shrimp creates it with its strikes.
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
              That's what I was thinking but I couldn't think of the word. The Mantis shrimp creates it with its strikes.
              That is because mantis are fucking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                That is because mantis are fucking awesome.
                I've also heard the light is caused by them being awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  I've also heard the light is caused by them being awesome.

Fucking science and shit.

Comment

They are not awesome if they get in your reef tank. I used to be big into that stuff. They can break the glass and kill a ton of stuff.
                    Originally posted by Marisa
                    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

only awesome when you want them. I got three as hitchickers once.

what a pitfa to catch.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                        They are not awesome if they get in your reef tank. I used to be big into that stuff. They can break the glass and kill a ton of stuff.
                        Chris had one or two if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

I thought everyone knew this?

Comment

I thought this round was kinda gimmicky when they showed the 9mm stuff, but I'm impressed with this.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Reminded me of CJ's penetration graph that showed the mushroom cloud on the 10mm round LOL.
                              The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X