Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 People are this stupid - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People are this stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are this stupid

A direct quote from a complaint to the Better Business Bureau about Apex Gun Parts, a very good company when it comes to surplus stuff:

I got an AK value set and it came with this sticky gluey stuff all over my parts. It did not say that they would have gunk all over my items when I bought this. So I called and they told me I could clean it off... I asked them why didnt they clean it off? She told me thats how they recieve their items over seas. So they dont check the Items when they get them, is what I got from that. Also I told her I wanted a refund and she said I could only get part refund not shipping. When I read on their site and I quote" We´ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item)." Well for me when I buy an item I would like to know it has been checked and if there is going to be any foreign subsatnce on it BEFORE I buy it so I would think this would be a defective item especially if they havent checked it.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

LMAO at foreign substance. That person must do a lot of stuff with surplus parts.lol
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Some fucking people need to stick with just making sandwiches....

Comment

idiots.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'll take what is cosmoline for $100, trebeck. Lol at sticky gluey stuff...

Comment

Wow

Comment

Why wouldn't they just tell em. Could have ended the idiocy at the beginning. Don't think I would want that guy to have a firearm if hes that stupid

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                Why wouldn't they just tell em. Could have ended the idiocy at the beginning. Don't think I would want that guy to have a firearm if hes that stupid
                ? It's assumed. It's like receiving a TV with the protective plastic on the bezel, and calling to complain about it.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  ? It's assumed. It's like receiving a TV with the protective plastic on the bezel, and calling to complain about it.
                  I did not know that was frowned upon.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I did not know that was frowned upon.
                    i did not know cosmoline was frowned upon.

Comment

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                        Lol where do you find this shit?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Lol where do you find this shit?
                          Facebook
                          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                            Facebook
                            I've heard of this

Comment

Working...
                            X