caught a bullet to the head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caught a bullet to the head

basically the same as probies story. i was out at tdsa today (and for some reason the dumbass owner decided not to isolate the 15 yd metal target bay away from all the regular rifle/pistol bays) and i caught a richochet right to the side of my head.

i guess i should have learned last time not to use the bay right next to that one (it's the longest one) because me and my buddy heard richochets falling on the metal awning and whizzing by.

oh and lyn baxely is a self righteous asshole, the range is decent enough, but that man is seriously full of himself and very unprofessional

How much did that hurt? Broken skin, where did it hit exactly? In 8th grade a kid I'd known for awhile was killed by a ricochet to the head at a shooting competition in Dallas. Crazy shit man.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      basically the same as probies story. i was out at tdsa today (and for some reason the dumbass owner decided not to isolate the 15 yd metal target bay away from all the regular rifle/pistol bays) and i caught a richochet right to the side of my head.

i guess i should have learned last time not to use the bay right next to that one (it's the longest one) because me and my buddy heard richochets falling on the metal awning and whizzing by.

oh and lyn baxely is a self righteous asshole, the range is decent enough, but that man is seriously full of himself and very unprofessional
      Glad to hear you're ok

Comment

Wow, be careful out there. Always be aware of the others shooting around you. The whizzing bullets would be enough for me to leave.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

fuck public gun ranges.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            How much did that hurt? Broken skin, where did it hit exactly? In 8th grade a kid I'd known for awhile was killed by a ricochet to the head at a shooting competition in Dallas. Crazy shit man.
            just a little sore. hit right above my right ear.

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            fuck public gun ranges.
            it's a private range. i revoked my membership and got a refund party because of safety reasons, and mostly because the owner is an unprofessional douchebag.

this same d-bag got fired from dpd for fudging OT, so you know youre a shady fuck if dpd shitcans you

Comment

Working...
            X