No announcement yet.

Glock 20C....talk me out of this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had one and sold it. DO NOT use bluedot powder if you reload for it.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      Had one and sold it. DO NOT use bluedot powder if you reload for it.
      Were you running blue dot and cast bullets?
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

LOL! If it's a good enough deal, you can always swap in an aftermarket barrel. Just a thought. I'd love to own a regular G20 for a camp/hiking/hunting gun. Had a buddy of mine back in 2000 or so that had to most powerful Glock to be had. He had bought a .357 Sig and sold it and bought a 10mm. I thought both shot nice enough for a full size gun. Never tried shooting the compact version though.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          Were you running blue dot and cast bullets?
          Not with a 10mm I don't. Hornady XTPs almost exclusively for 10mm; Silver tips or Gold Dots on the rare occasions that I can find them on sale for cheap. I just had a TON of surplus bluedot and it shoots fine in the normal models. With the C models you get a deafening and blinding fireball like no other powder that I have ever tried or seen. Ever shoot a 30 carbine handgun with a normal 30 carbine load? It is sort of like that only louder.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            Wait... did CJ just seriously say that a Glock is a great gun?!?!?!?
            For real. I saw his post and thought "here we go...another one of these threads" and then had to read his post twice.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Not with a 10mm I don't. Hornady XTPs almost exclusively for 10mm; Silver tips or Gold Dots on the rare occasions that I can find them on sale for cheap. I just had a TON of surplus bluedot and it shoots fine in the normal models. With the C models you get a deafening and blinding fireball like no other powder that I have ever tried or seen. Ever shoot a 30 carbine handgun with a normal 30 carbine load? It is sort of like that only louder.
              You want loud??? Try going to a USPSA match and standing behind the guys shooting an open gun in .38 supercomp loaded to major power factor... Even 10-15 yards behind them you feel the concussive blast, 20-30 times per stage. When I squad with those guys I've got to have plugs in my ears and muffs over that.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

You want loud??? Try going to a USPSA match and standing behind the guys shooting an open gun in .38 supercomp loaded to major power factor... Even 10-15 yards behind them you feel the concussive blast, 20-30 times per stage. When I squad with those guys I've got to have plugs in my ears and muffs over that.
                Ever seen somebody shooting 9x25 Dillon?
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  Ever seen somebody shooting 9x25 Dillon?
                  Shooters got tinnitus. 10mm necked down to 9mm. 9mm @ 2000fps, twice the powder of .38 super. I'd say that wins.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Right on.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

The pressure those guys are usually running would be the demise of most gun's chambered in Super.
                      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                      X