Fort Worth Gun Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Worth Gun Show

Did anyone else go? I was able to buy 22LR for 6 cents a round. This was probably one of the last times I will be going back. 10 dollars to park and 8 dollars for admittance.

I went about 4 years ago with my dad. I was really shocked how over priced everything was and how much crap there was. I found a few interesting items, but the super inflated prices just made me keep walking. With the internet, I really have no need to go back.

Not to be insulting to anyone, but I really think gun shows nowadays are more for people who either don't own a gun and want one, or for people who really do not know a whole lot about guns. People who even half way know what they are doing can find much better deals online.

Comment

Originally posted by Semper299 View Post
      I went about 4 years ago with my dad. I was really shocked how over priced everything was and how much crap there was. I found a few interesting items, but the super inflated prices just made me keep walking. With the internet, I really have no need to go back.

Not to be insulting to anyone, but I really think gun shows nowadays are more for people who either don't own a gun and want one, or for people who really do not know a whole lot about guns. People who even half way know what they are doing can find much better deals online.
      I've found really good deals at gun shows - just not at the booths. Usually someone that has a gun and doesn't know the value.

Comment

I left with some ammo and a 1911

Comment

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
          Did anyone else go? I was able to buy 22LR for 6 cents a round. This was probably one of the last times I will be going back. 10 dollars to park and 8 dollars for admittance.
          Park behind the museum over in the housing area. You have to walk a few extra hundred feet but it's free.

Comment

Working...
          X