No announcement yet.

Saiga Ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The VEPR 12s had caught my eye a while back. Wouldn't mind having one but not worth $1300 now.

Comment

Will those take saiga magazines?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        Pretty sure it's a proprietary mag.
        Jon

Comment

Copes has VEPR 12rd mags for $45

Comment

Saigas don't have a mag well, VEPRs and Catamounts do. They may have interchangeable mags, but not with Saiga's.
            Last edited by CJ; 07-21-2014, 11:51 AM.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Russian Saiga 7.62x39 Rifle w/ 16" BBL
              Classic Firearms offers the best prices on new and military surplus rifles. From AK-47, AR-15, Saiga, SKS, Mosin Nagant and more. Check us out!
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                Russian Saiga 7.62x39 Rifle w/ 16" BBL
                http://www.classicfirearms.com/russian-saiga-iz132
                Thanks. Just grabbed one. I had to call to buy because the web setup process wouldn't let me go past a certain point.

It took a ban to get me to buy my first AK.

Comment

If anyone was looking for a VEPR in x39 or .308

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/rif...s%20in%20stock!

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                    If anyone was looking for a VEPR in x39 or .308

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/rif...s%20in%20stock!
                    Wish I had money left after buying many rifles during this ban.

Comment

I saw a Saiga 12 today for $825. It is a decent gun for $400.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        I saw a Saiga 12 today for $825. It is a decent gun for $400.
                        Where did you see it at? I have been looking for one without any luck.

Comment

This gun, the Catamount Fury II, was on slick deals the other day for $399. Now backordered.

What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
                            Where did you see it at? I have been looking for one without any luck.
                            DFW Guntrader facebook page. I wouldn't pay that much for one, they aren't worth it.

Comment

There are still plenty of saiga and Vepr rifles for sale. I guess people didn't panic as much as we thought they would. That and AR stuff is cheaper than it has been in years. I'm guessing people would rather buy a decent AR for what an unconverted saiga is going for.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                This gun, the Catamount Fury II, was on slick deals the other day for $399. Now backordered.

http://www.jgsales.com/catamount-fur....-p-60316.html
                                reports are they are junk.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X