• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    reports are they are junk.
    Not surprising
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Saigas are very cool, but only if you intend to convert them, and SBS them. They they serve a pretty unique purpose no other shotgun really can. Really only for the people who can do the work, or the kind that can pay for it. Because it takes a lot of it.

How many shells do you want in your short barrel shotgun mag? 2 or 5-20?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Semper299 View Post
        There are still plenty of saiga and Vepr rifles for sale. I guess people didn't panic as much as we thought they would. That and AR stuff is cheaper than it has been in years. I'm guessing people would rather buy a decent AR for what an unconverted saiga is going for.
        That may have something to do with it. From what I gathered, most people sold out when the panic started. Then gun stores got on phones to get every last one of them from the whole sellers. I got one of my saigas from a gun shop in Denton and they said they have dried up from whole sellers. So it is only a matter of time before they are off the market. So who knows really.

Comment

Since this has turned into an AK thread, what is the consensus on the Century C39? I have read some reviews that say it is shit but others that say they shot thousands of rounds with no problems.
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Since this has turned into an AK thread, what is the consensus on the Century C39? I have read some reviews that say it is shit but others that say they shot thousands of rounds with no problems.
            I've sold a couple to customers and they all love them. I was a bit hesitant at first, coming from Century, but everyone has loved them.

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
              I've sold a couple to customers and they all love them. I was a bit hesitant at first, coming from Century, but everyone has loved them.
              Yale asked if I wanted to buy the second Saiga 12 he was holding... Thanks for the "two-fer"!

Hope you don't mind, but it can be yours for $900

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                Yale asked if I wanted to buy the second Saiga 12 he was holding... Thanks for the "two-fer"!

Hope you don't mind, but it can be yours for $900

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                  hey, I made the drive yesterday, you snooze, you lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    hey, I made the drive yesterday, you snooze, you lose!

Comment

Working...
                    X