This one is a game changer.
      this ones ok

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        this ones a bit too much

Comment

repost.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            repost.
            You have to read the quote above it first. And LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              You have to read the quote above it first. And LOL
              I did. I lol'd.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                repost.
                agreed
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

The company distanced itself from the reality star on Tuesday, posting a statement on its website.

“Red Jacket Firearms LLC has initiated and received full legal separation as an entity, from William M. Hayden,” the statement read. “With heavy hearts, we will be continuing to operate and ensure the fulfillment of new customer orders, back orders and to provide support to those affected by these new developments.”
                  If true who would buy any RJ branded items. I suspect we will see a RJ fire sale as contracts get cancelled. Which will lead to another company that never succeeds

Comment

Show cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                      Show cancelled
                      Only good part about this situation.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

He's going to be loved at Angola.

Comment

[quote/
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Will Hayden a Kiddie Toucher?

Here's what that Flem guy posted on arfcom.:

OK Im going to break my silence on all the stuff that’s been happening. This will be my FINAL comments on it.
                            Also be prepared, I don’t have to watch what I say anymore because of a TV show.

First off Im going to go with innocent till proven guilty because that is the law of the land BUT there is a ton of evidence out there. Im privy to a little more info than most of yall are and I can tell you its fucked up. Like I don’t even want to know what I know fucked up.
                            Ive known who the accuser is for a while now and I can tell you 100% I believe her. She isn’t looking for cash she is just doing whats right. If someone out there still thinks the ex wife is trying to get back or some silly shit like that you can stop that shit now.

Did will hayden jumpstart my career? Yep sure did. So did the folks at Discovery and Jupiter productions. I appreciate what they did. And to Discov and Jupiter and most of the guys at RJF, I had a ton of fun with it Thank you.

Now to the point at hand, this may sounds harsh but ya know what fuck it. If he is guilty hang him. From the tallest tree, with piano wire.
                            I consider the folks I was on the show with my friends and I will always be there for em and I hate what the family is going through but remember one egotistical asshole did this. Im sure he can find one bullet

Comment

And from reading that daughter, from the show, posts on her Facebook sounds like she's flipped in Will and he's done this to her. Also appears that way from that Kris guys facebook.

Comment

I knew that was going to happen. I'm biting my lip trying not to make some smart quip about derp.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X