No announcement yet.

Will Hayden a Kiddie Toucher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former “Sons of Guns” reality TV star Will Hayden was charged Wednesday by an East Baton Rouge Parish grand jury with raping two preteen girls — one recently and another more than 20 years ago.

The indictment followed similar allegations from Livingston Parish that led a grand jury there in early November to charge Hayden, 49, with raping in 2013 the same girl he’s accused of molesting recently in Baton Rouge.

The Livingston Parish grand jury also charged him with sex crimes against his oldest daughter and former “Sons of Guns” co-star, Stephanie Hayden Ford, who in September went on the “Dr. Phil” show to talk about the incident she said occurred about 20 years ago.

Ford said on the show that her father walked into her bedroom one night while drunk many years ago and began pinching and kissing her while trying to disrobe her. Ford said she escaped and he never touched her inappropriately again.

Attempts on Wednesday to reach Hayden’s attorney, C. Frank Holthaus, were unsuccessful.

In all, Hayden has been charged with three counts of aggravated rape — two in East Baton Rouge Parish and one in Livingston Parish.

In East Baton Rouge, Hayden is accused of raping a girl beginning not long after her 11th birthday in March 2013 until August of this year. He also is accused of raping her on Aug. 4, when the girl was 12. In Livingston, Hayden is accused of raping the same girl in March 2013.

In addition, following Hayden’s first in a series of arrests in early August, another woman — besides Ford — came forward, claiming Hayden molested her in the 1990s.

The allegation resulted in a charge of forcible rape against Hayden in East Baton Rouge. The woman, who is now in her 30s, told authorities that Hayden raped her when she was 12 years old. She told detectives with the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff’s Office that she didn’t come forward initially because she didn’t think her family would believe her.

The woman told detectives that, at the time of the rape, she was staying with Hayden’s family because her house burned down.

By law, an aggravated rape conviction in Louisiana carries a mandatory life sentence. A forcible rape conviction carries a sentence of 5 to 40 years.

Prior to his arrests, Hayden owned Red Jacket Firearms, a Baton Rouge custom gun shop just north of Florida Boulevard on Mammoth Avenue. The shop and the people who worked there, most notably Hayden, were the center of “Sons of Guns,” a Discovery Channel show that spanned several seasons.

During Hayden’s recent run-ins with the law, the show was abruptly canceled. Red Jacket Firearms also cut ties with Hayden.

Hayden has spent most of his time since late August incarcerated at the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison. His bail is set at $350,000. He left briefly to be processed into the Livingston Parish Detention Center in September. His bail there was set at $125,000.

The case in East Baton Rouge Parish is assigned to state District Judge Mike Erwin.
    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
    '13 Dodge Cummins
    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• "Prior to his arrests, Hayden owned Red Jacket Firearms, a Baton Rouge custom gun shop just north of Florida Boulevard on Mammoth Avenue. The shop and the people who worked there, most notably Hayden, were the center of “Sons of Guns,” a Discovery Channel show that spanned several seasons.

During Hayden’s recent run-ins with the law, the show was abruptly canceled. Red Jacket Firearms also cut ties with Hayden."

If he owns it how did they cut ties?? Sounds more like I fired myself in order to save what is left of the brand. Freaking POS

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
        "Prior to his arrests, Hayden owned Red Jacket Firearms, a Baton Rouge custom gun shop just north of Florida Boulevard on Mammoth Avenue. The shop and the people who worked there, most notably Hayden, were the center of “Sons of Guns,” a Discovery Channel show that spanned several seasons.

During Hayden’s recent run-ins with the law, the show was abruptly canceled. Red Jacket Firearms also cut ties with Hayden."

If he owns it how did they cut ties?? Sounds more like I fired myself in order to save what is left of the brand. Freaking POS
        I think he "sold it" go employees when the atf crawled all up in third asses over breaking rules a while back.

Also, this is why the statement "I like children" is ok, but "I like 12 year old girls" is not.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
          You can't own a firearm manufacturer without a license from the ATF to do so. His license was revoked so instead of closing the company he transferred ownership to someone else with a license.

That was completely unrelated to the kiddie touching though. Apparently they lost a few weapons that were licensed to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
            You can't own a firearm manufacturer without a license from the ATF to do so. His license was revoked so instead of closing the company he transferred ownership to someone else with a license.

That was completely unrelated to the kiddie touching though. Apparently they lost a few weapons that were licensed to him.
            Lost? Or safely stored in a 14 yr old's room, where he would never look.

Comment

• I didnt know he pleaded guilty.....what a piece of shit....how is he still alive in jail....???

"Trouble just keeps mounting for former “Sons of Guns” star Will Hayden.

The former Discovery Channel star and ex-Red Jacket Firearms owner, who last week plead guilty to multiple rape charges in Louisiana, has been ordered by a Baton Rouge state judge to pay more than $130,000 in penalties and damages to his former business partners for secret business dealings using the company’s brand.

“I can’t think why he thought he would get away with all this,” Red Jacket Licensing CEO Joe Meaux, who filed the victorious breach of contract lawsuit along with the other partners against Hayden, told FOX411, “unless he’s a psychopathic megalomaniac.”

According to court documents obtained by FOX411, Hayden secretly entered into a trademark licensing contract with a San Antonio, Texas car dealership to sell 21 Special Edition Jeep Wrangler Rubicons, sporting the Red Jacket Firearm banner logo, water jet hard steel shield badges and stickers. The documents state that on or around Aug. 31, 2014 – not long after Hayden’s arrest – Red Jacket Licensing received, by mail, a check made payable to Hayden individually in the amount of $5,000.

“I recognized the mail as someone we had done dealings with before, as we’d authorized two Special Edition RJF Jeeps to be made – one for charity and the other for the show. I thought it was strange as I wasn’t aware of any further licensing agreements,” Meaux explained, adding that Hayden’s sister came into the store soon thereafter requesting an “important package” that was being mailed to Hayden.

Another royalty check for Hayden allegedly arrived at the shop on Oct. 2, 2014 from the same dealership, this time for $3,000. Meaux said that the dealership acted in good faith, believing the pact had been inked with knowledge of all partners.

Meaux also said that in the process of compiling the civil lawsuit late last year, they discovered that Hayden “wrongfully used” Red Jacket Licensing’s charge account to acquire more than $25,000 in inventory for Red Jacket Muzzleloading, which was a company owned only by Hayden.

We’re told Stephanie Ford, his oldest daughter and co-star, too was unaware of her father’s apparent side dealings.

Hayden’s attorney did not immediately respond to a request for comment, and he does not appear to have filed an appeal.

The former reality star has been fast tumbling from grace in recent months, beginning in August when he was charged with raping two adolescent girls, coupled with accusations of sexual abuse Ford. Discovery Channel quickly pulled the plug on the popular gun manufacturing show and Red Jacket Firearms severed all ties.

A source connected to the show said that Hayden is said to be struggling in prison, gaining weight and depressed.

Meaux and the existing team are not in any way involved in the criminal charges against their former counterpart. But despite the piling troubles, Meaux is determined to keep the Red Jacket name and continue building the business as a leader in the firearms industry.

“So far it is not negatively affecting me to keep the name, so it makes no sense to change it,” Meaux added. “We’re up and running, using our knowledge to create even better products.”"

also...Joe finally seperating from the name RJF

Last edited by zachary; 01-21-2015, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• He is most likely in segragation and permantly by his own request. No jail society groups take in child rapists. As soon as he gets in general popuplaion, I'm sure he will get a few long dicks then a few long shanks.
                sigpic

Comment

• Game Name Chanja

Comment

• Wasn't Stephanie Ford technically a side deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                      Probably the best pic i've seen of her.

Shit. Almost didn't recognize her
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Well I just read everything and fuck that guy violently. fucking trash
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• William Hayden, who starred in the reality TV show "Sons of Guns," was sentenced in a Baton Rouge court Thursday (May 11) to life in prison for raping two girls, according to WAFB.

Hayden was convicted on April 7 of two counts of aggravated rape and one count of forcible rape. His two victims testified during the trial: A 15-year-old said Hayden raped her multiple times when she was 11 and 12 years old, while a 37-year-old said he had raped her in the early 1990s.

Hayden was sentenced to two life sentences, to run concurrently, plus 40 years, to run consecutively. He's not eligible for probation, parole, or a suspended sentence.

burn in hell dickhole.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Louisiana doesn't fuck around with rape convictions!

Comment

• Dead by the end of the year

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• so what became of the daughter and the husband? Didnt they get child abuse charges right after all of this?

Comment

Working...
                                X