looking for an old firearm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for an old firearm

My dad just bought an 1873 Winchester that takes 32-20 ammo. He is now wanting to find a pistol that will take the same ammo. Any ideas on the best place to try and track this down? TIA

Originally posted by Ted View Post
    My dad just bought an 1873 Winchester that takes 32-20 ammo. He is now wanting to find a pistol that will take the same ammo. Any ideas on the best place to try and track this down? TIA
    I've got a Ruger Blackhawk Buckeye Special with conversion cylinders for .32-20 and .32H&R for sale.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

The easiest would probably be online.. Downside, of course, is not being able to handle it. First google gave me this site with a number available:

32-20 for sale and auction. Buy a 32-20 online. Sell your 32-20 for FREE today on GunsAmerica!

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        I've got a Ruger Blackhawk Buckeye Special with conversion cylinders for .32-20 and .32H&R for sale.
        Or there's that. lol

Comment

I have a smith&wesson revolver and a box of 32-20

"PSH!!!"

Comment

Yale, will you send me a pic and asking price and I'll run it by him to see what he thinks. Thanks.

Comment

Is it for sale Stephen?

Comment

Is it for sale Stephen?
                I've honestly never even thought about it lol.. I'm not really attached to it.. Trade for another revolver?
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Yale, will you send me a pic and asking price and I'll run it by him to see what he thinks. Thanks.
                  It'll look exactly like this:

I'll get you a price tomorrow.

Comment

Ok, thanks. I won't actually get a chance to show him until Monday. Stephen, Unfortunately he is not the firearm trading kind but thank you.
                    Last edited by Ted; 08-29-2014, 07:19 AM.

Comment

It's on the shelf for $599.95.
                      Last edited by YALE; 08-31-2014, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X