No announcement yet.

2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's awesome, would love to shoot at a place like that.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Dang that looks awesome, where is it located?
      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
        It looks awesome, hopefully I get an invite.
        me too...
        Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• When are y'all slackers scheduling another one?
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• It hasn't been that hot out (yet!) but I'd be up for another one and I have an AR with ammo to shoot now.

Comment

• In!
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• If I had a location I would set something up, but I'm in if anyone decides to do the leg work.

Comment

• Anyone interested in joining me tomorrow for a pre 4th shoot? I always try to get some trigger time around the 4th. I have plenty of toys that need some testing.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Anyone interested in joining me tomorrow for a pre 4th shoot? I always try to get some trigger time around the 4th. I have plenty of toys that need some testing.
                    Interested! Me and the girl have the day off, we were talking about going shooting!
                    Originally posted by Marisa
                    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Anyone interested in joining me tomorrow for a pre 4th shoot? I always try to get some trigger time around the 4th. I have plenty of toys that need some testing.
                      Where you headed and when?
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Where you going to be? I may be able to make it.

Comment

• Hey CJ, I'll see if I can get a babysitter and try to make it out again. Same place as the last g2g?

Comment

• I would be interested as well. I haven't had a chance to fire my AR yet and I have a couple hundred rounds itching to get shot.

Comment

• Can't send a PM from this damn phone for some reason... Depending upon where, I may be in!
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Venus again, same area, I will be there at noon most likely. Feel free to join me.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X