No announcement yet.

2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agreed on weekend and outdoor if possible.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Would love to be "in" depending on date and location.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Would now prefer this to be later in the month if possible

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
          Would now prefer this to be later in the month if possible

Comment

• So did we ever come up with a range and a date?

Comment

• Who's planning this shit?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• As soon as the range opens in Mesquite I will let everyone know. I should know in the next couple days. My buddy showed me pics of the property and 600yd area.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Who's planning this shit?
                  Well you are CJ

Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
                  As soon as the range opens in Mesquite I will let everyone know. I should know in the next couple days. My buddy showed me pics of the property and 600yd area.
                  Cool man! Thanks!

Comment

As the good book says, "he who asketh must planeth"
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Thanks for volunteering!
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• sigh, you lazy bastards.

wickedblkgt, did you buddy get in touch with you for the 12th?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

sigh, you lazy bastards.

wickedblkgt, did you buddy get in touch with you for the 12th?
                          LOL! We love you to CJ!

Comment

• 2016 Range Day.

Not to step on anyone's toes here but if you all would like, I've secured a location to host a range day for us. The location is the Outback Precision Rifle Club at Triple C Tactical in Cresson, Tx. We can reach out to 2500 yards. There are multiple 1000 yard plus natural terrain shooting positions. Numerous shooting props including static helicopter chassis,roof tops Barricades ,Cars ,rock piles ,logs and elevated areas.There are over 50 steel targets set on this range. Unknown and Known distance ranges.

There's a 270 degree tactical bay with steel and paper target options.

One of my fellow club shooters, Geordie Richardson, a PRS shooter for G.A. Precision owns and operates Outback Precision. He's agreed to host us on an upcoming day. I'm waiting to hear back on what weekends he has available and we can make plans from there.

I know this won't be a problem as I know a majority of you but for those that I don't know, this location is VERY PROFESSIONAL environment. They have rules in place and fuckery will not be allowed or tolerated. Calibers up to .50 are allowed and I'm checking on the use of full auto firearms.

As soon as I have some more info on dates, cost and what not, I'll update this.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              Not to step on anyone's toes here but if you all would like, I've secured a location to host a range day for us. The location is the Outback Precision Rifle Club at Triple C Tactical in Cresson, Tx. We can reach out to 2500 yards. There are multiple 1000 yard plus natural terrain shooting positions. Numerous shooting props including static helicopter chassis,roof tops Barricades ,Cars ,rock piles ,logs and elevated areas.There are over 50 steel targets set on this range. Unknown and Known distance ranges.

One of my fellow club shooters, Geordie Richardson, a PRS shooter for G.A. Precision owns and operates Outback Precision. He's agreed to host us on an upcoming day. I'm waiting to hear back on what weekends he has available and we can make plans from there.

I know this won't be a problem as I know a majority of you but for those that I don't know, this location is VERY PROFESSIONAL environment. They have rules in place and fuckery will not be allowed or tolerated. Calibers up to .50 are allowed and I'm checking on the use of full auto firearms.

https://www.facebook.com/outbackprec...eclub/?fref=ts
                              So Patrick isnt allowed?
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post

https://www.facebook.com/outbackprec...eclub/?fref=ts

Very awesome man! I hope it ends up on a weekend I can attend!

When we get to that point, I can bring a good size rubber-made folding table (like 7' long) and an ez-up, even a big cooler of ice.. If we can drive up to the shooting area I also have an awning I can put on my Suburban for even more shaded sitting. I will also bring my gopro for some cool footage.

In fact, if my brother-in-law can make it I can probably talk him into bringing his drone too, and he'd probably bring out some of his company rifles (he manufactures AR's).

xpi-armory.com

Comment

Working...
                                X