No announcement yet.

2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another shade/awning here, and ice, or what ever.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Wow, that is awesome, motoman.

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Very awesome man! I hope it ends up on a weekend I can attend!

When we get to that point, I can bring a good size rubber-made folding table (like 7' long) and an ez-up, even a big cooler of ice.. If we can drive up to the shooting area I also have an awning I can put on my Suburban for even more shaded sitting. I will also bring my gopro for some cool footage.

In fact, if my brother-in-law can make it I can probably talk him into bringing his drone too, and he'd probably bring out some of his company rifles (he manufactures AR's).

xpi-armory.com
      And if y'all allow me to attend, and if it's on a day I can, I can bring a 6' table, a 10'x10' shade (uses poles and lines though), and I have two 150 qt coolers and some ice as well.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• That's awesome, Greg! Hopefully everything falls into place.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• I'm interested. Nothing cool to bring though lol
          2012 GT500

Comment

• That sounds awesome!
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Sounds cool. Im definitely in if im not working.

Comment

• I'm in depending on dates.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  Not to step on anyone's toes here but if you all would like, I've secured a location to host a range day for us. The location is the Outback Precision Rifle Club at Triple C Tactical in Cresson, Tx. We can reach out to 2500 yards. There are multiple 1000 yard plus natural terrain shooting positions. Numerous shooting props including static helicopter chassis,roof tops Barricades ,Cars ,rock piles ,logs and elevated areas.There are over 50 steel targets set on this range. Unknown and Known distance ranges.

There's a 270 degree tactical bay with steel and paper target options.

One of my fellow club shooters, Geordie Richardson, a PRS shooter for G.A. Precision owns and operates Outback Precision. He's agreed to host us on an upcoming day. I'm waiting to hear back on what weekends he has available and we can make plans from there.

I know this won't be a problem as I know a majority of you but for those that I don't know, this location is VERY PROFESSIONAL environment. They have rules in place and fuckery will not be allowed or tolerated. Calibers up to .50 are allowed and I'm checking on the use of full auto firearms.

As soon as I have some more info on dates, cost and what not, I'll update this.

https://www.facebook.com/outbackprec...eclub/?fref=ts
                  IN!

I can supply a cooler, ice and some beverages.....

Comment

• Awesome man, sounds like fun! I'm eager to hear about the full auto, also grenades.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• And tannerite...
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• More info.

We can make just about any date work except for the last weekend of every month. Once we have dates confirmed, I'll create a new thread with all details listed out.

Just a few things:

Cost - $40 per person. Some may say this is expensive but I assure you, this is cheap for a day of shooting with everything that's available.

Pop up tents are welcome & encouraged as there's not shade in all parts of the range.

Grills for food are welcome as well, we just need to clean up any trash.

Full auto firearms are allowed.

.300 Win Mag - .50Cal long guns are only allowed on the 1000 - 2500 yard range. If someone has a M2 belt fed, I'd need to find out where we could shoot it.

Pistols and AR's will need to stay in the tactical bay. Basically no trying to shoot 600 yards with your 1x red dot.

There are 10 stages that are always setup for precision shooting with steel targets at distances from 300 - 1000 yards. These stages are reserved for rifles with 1MOA accuracy or better.

This is a working ranch and there is a lot of wild life out there, no shooting of animals is allowed, including but not limited to deer, cows, turkeys, horses, game birds, etc.

Maintaining firearm safety at all times is of most importance.

The second most important rule: the speed limit on the property is 15 MPH. The owners are VERY serious about this, anyone caught breaking this speed will be asked to leave, no exceptions.

You guys are in for a treat and we're going to have a lot of fun.

Let's start talking dates...
                        Last edited by motoman; 06-29-2016, 05:14 PM.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I can make any weekend work.

Comment

• Any day/time
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Weekend of 7/16-17 I'm out on.

Comment

• Saturday, July 23rd?

Thoughts on the 23rd of July? It would give people plenty of time to get ready.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X