X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In for the 23rd

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      We can make just about any date work except for the last weekend of every month. Once we have dates confirmed, I'll create a new thread with all details listed out.

Just a few things:

Cost - $40 per person. Some may say this is expensive but I assure you, this is cheap for a day of shooting with everything that's available.

Pop up tents are welcome & encouraged as there's not shade in all parts of the range.

Grills for food are welcome as well, we just need to clean up any trash.

Full auto firearms are allowed.

.300 Win Mag - .50Cal long guns are only allowed on the 1000 - 2500 yard range. If someone has a M2 belt fed, I'd need to find out where we could shoot it.

Pistols and AR's will need to stay in the tactical bay. Basically no trying to shoot 600 yards with your 1x red dot.

There are 10 stages that are always setup for precision shooting with steel targets at distances from 300 - 1000 yards. These stages are reserved for rifles with 1MOA accuracy or better.

This is a working ranch and there is a lot of wild life out there, no shooting of animals is allowed, including but not limited to deer, cows, turkeys, horses, game birds, etc.

Maintaining firearm safety at all times is of most importance.

The second most important rule: the speed limit on the property is 15 MPH. The owners are VERY serious about this, anyone caught breaking this speed will be asked to leave, no exceptions.

You guys are in for a treat and we're going to have a lot of fun.

Let's start talking dates...
      Looks like Im invited!
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        Looks like Im invited!
        I'll be happy to chip in for some burgers or something. We can bring a couple of coolers as well.

Comment

• IN

Do they have popup targets in the tac bay?
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Looks like Im invited!
            I'll get with the wife and make sure we don't have any plans. I'm sure it will not be an issue. If so we can bring the smoker and cooking ANYTHING is no issue on that. We have a big grill on it and can crank up the smoker also to keep stuff warm or cook chicken/ribs/steak/ etc.... I also have a nice canopy tables and ice chests.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

• Shotguns ok in the 'tactical bay' too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Shotguns ok in the 'tactical bay' too?
                Only if your shotgun is tacticool enough to be in the tactical bay
                2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  Only if your shotgun is tacticool enough to be in the tactical bay
                  Sorry, just a base Mossy 500.. Only thing tacticool about it is the side saddle for extra rounds.

Comment

• Oh, and my BIL is in for the 23rd as well. I'm sure he will bring out a few rifles including an SBR or two, and some cans. Maybe even some schwag..

Comment

• Sweet! I'm in as well and might bring my nephew if he's free that day. I'm also in for pitching in for food if someone is bringing a grill and I can help with cooking as well. Now I've gotta stock up on ammo.

Comment

• Anyone bringing females as their +1? If so, and okay, I'd like to bring my wife.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                          Anyone bringing females as their +1? If so, and okay, I'd like to bring my wife.
                          Damnit! She was going to be my +1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Goddamit! Im gonna have to talk to her about this shit!

Keith, isnt that your birthday?
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Careful with that craizie talk. There will be guns there!

Comment

Goddamit! Im gonna have to talk to her about this shit!

Keith, isnt that your birthday?
                                It is the 26th.

Comment

Working...
                                X