2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
    Anyone bringing females as their +1? If so, and okay, I'd like to bring my wife.
    Haven't asked her yet, but Lea will probably want to go. It's certainly not a meeting of the He-men Woman-hater's Club, so if you want to bring your woman around these ruffians, I'm sure she'd be welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Haven't asked her yet, but Lea will probably want to go. It's certainly not a meeting of the He-men Woman-hater's Club, so if you want to bring your woman around these ruffians, I'm sure she'd be welcome!
      She has met a bunch of them through my build parties and get togethers at the house. She holds her own.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
        Anyone bringing females as their +1? If so, and okay, I'd like to bring my wife.
        Now I feel like a nickel waiting on change. I guess I'll be your +2 for the ride.

Not sure I can make it yet but I'll try.

David

Comment

• Unfortunately 23rd is out. There's a 3gun and rifle match going that date. I could set up the 24th possibly but I'm flying out to Colorado that morning.

Next best date?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Unfortunately 23rd is out. There's a 3gun and rifle match going that date. I could set up the 24th possibly but I'm flying out to Colorado that morning.

Next best date?

30th?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              30th?
              Works for me.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                30th?
                It would probably have to be Sunday the 31st. Our rifle Club has a match the 30th.

Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

It would probably have to be Sunday the 31st. Our rifle Club has a match the 30th.

How about earlier?

7/17?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                    How about earlier?

7/17?
                    I'll be out then. I can do the 24th.
                    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• I'd really like this on a Saturday if we could.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Not that you need to accommodate me or anything, but I'm out on anything before the 23rd but open to anything after that. Only my next three weekends are planned right now.

Comment

• You should start a thread with a poll of available dates (that the rangeneral is available). Make sure people can vote for multiple options so they can choose all days they are available, and make the poll public.

Comment

• It seems to me like we need to start with a date there isn't something scheduled for at that range.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              I'd really like this on a Saturday if we could.
                              I agree, a Saturday would be better.

Comment

I agree, a Saturday would be better.

It sure would!
                                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Working...
                                X