2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David View Post
    I'm a maybe. Going out of country the next day. I do have some old ass reloads I want to burn up to free up space.
    It would be nice to finally meet you David.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
      From the last one :

You guys want to do another shooting GTG? Shoots some clays at my range and do some pistol/rifle shooting? Just seeing if anyone is interested again, set something up for next month sometime maybe?

That's it? Weak...

Comment

No... there was a full table to the left of that as well as more on the floor out of the frame. That was just what was in the gun rack.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Weak...

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            That's it? Weak...
            yeah that was pretty weak. This year will not be weak by any imagination.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Directions? Also will the terrain be too rough for me to drive the stang?
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                good question, I don't really have an alternative now.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Soap texted me to ask if there is any livestock on the property
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    yeah that was pretty weak. This year will not be weak by any imagination.
                    Sheepishly grinning and rubbing my hands together.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Damn, this sounds badass. Unfortunately, I'll be where I spend half my weekends...at tournament baseball with my boys. I'll be watching in case the dates change.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        Soap texted me to ask if there is any livestock on the property
                        Lol you mother ****** good question though.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

perfectly fine to drive out there in your car. As long as it doesn't rain the night before.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            perfectly fine to drive out there in your car. As long as it doesn't rain the night before.
                            Good to know. Just pm me The rally point Later.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Good to know. Just pm me The rally point Later.
                              I will put it up later. It's about 3 miles south of 67/157 in Venus.

Comment

Mark me down as a definite maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X