No announcement yet.

2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say I'm in but I'm embarrassed as to my current gun collection (couple of 1911's, couple of snubby revolvers, a 10/22, M1 Carbine, and a pump shotgun). But if you guys will have me, I'll volunteer to help setup and help cook whatever you guys bring while sitting on the sidelines and drooling.

Comment

I don't have shit to brag about, Jose. Come on out.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        I don't have shit to brag about, Jose. Come on out.
        Same here lol.
        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

If there really will be cooking I will bring some ribs to toss on the cooker.
          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            I would say I'm in but I'm embarrassed as to my current gun collection (couple of 1911's, couple of snubby revolvers, a 10/22, M1 Carbine, and a pump shotgun). But if you guys will have me, I'll volunteer to help setup and help cook whatever you guys bring while sitting on the sidelines and drooling.
            I'm just bringing a nagant and a pistol.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

lol, man, whoever is doing the cooking better start writing shit down!
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'd love to attend.. If I have it off I'll PM you for the address. I'd love to meet all of you guys. I haven't been to a DFW meet and greet since the sonics days on beach st.

Comment

Sooo.... this is opening day duck season too. Just throwing that out there cause I got an invite to go hunting that morning. I think I'd rather come shoot with y'all though.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    Sooo.... this is opening day duck season too. Just throwing that out there cause I got an invite to go hunting that morning. I think I'd rather come shoot with y'all though.
                    Opening of deer season too. That's the reason I'm not attending.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I'd like to come, meet y'all and shoot. I'll have to check with my social calendar adviser.

Would the plan be to meet somewhere and then go to the property? Or can you just drive onto the property? Near a 2 hour drive for me, so I'd have to plan accordingly.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        I'd like to come, meet y'all and shoot. I'll have to check with my social calendar adviser.

Would the plan be to meet somewhere and then go to the property? Or can you just drive onto the property? Near a 2 hour drive for me, so I'd have to plan accordingly.
                        Ouch, yes sir you're far away! You can drive right to the property. I'll make sure to put together a map. It isn't very difficult to get there.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Ouch, yes sir you're far away! You can drive right to the property. I'll make sure to put together a map. It isn't very difficult to get there.
                          My shop is stupid easy to find, if people want to stage there and wander down. I've not been to the range to know directions/how well marked everything is.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

That sounds good to me. I'll be heading down earlier to get set up, but you're right down the street so that would work fine.

Comment

Man I'd like to attend and put some faces to names, besides CJ.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

I'm out.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X