No announcement yet.

2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, my Son's peewee football team starts post season play Saturday. Have fun. Be safe. FYI, my lowered 2000 gt made it out there last spring. Drive slow and you MIGHT make it. I'd go if it were Sunday. Need to try out a new 50x scope on my 6mm too.... Dangit. That distant tree is perfect for that!!
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• updated
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
        I'm in for sure with a +1 maybe. Got a buddy that might want to come play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
          I would say I'm in but I'm embarrassed as to my current gun collection (couple of 1911's, couple of snubby revolvers, a 10/22, M1 Carbine, and a pump shotgun). But if you guys will have me, I'll volunteer to help setup and help cook whatever you guys bring while sitting on the sidelines and drooling.
          You coming?
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• I'll bring a cooler w/ice and the official soft drink of the site.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• Well, fuck. The wife decided to schedule family pictures saturday fucking morning at 10 in grapevine.
              This weekend is going to fucking suck out loud. Not only will I not be able to work Saturday morning after the range, I can't go to the range, plus I have to have lunch with her family on Sunday.

None of this shit was scheduled last week, and I wasn't asked if I had anything going on before they were scheduled.

End rant.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                The wife decided.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                  Lmfao
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    Well, fuck. The wife decided to schedule family pictures saturday fucking morning at 10 in grapevine.
                    This weekend is going to fucking suck out loud. Not only will I not be able to work Saturday morning after the range, I can't go to the range, plus I have to have lunch with her family on Sunday.

None of this shit was scheduled last week, and I wasn't asked if I had anything going on before they were scheduled.

End rant.
                    You could swing by NAPA after the pictures and stock up on parts, and hang out with a couple of poor schlub board members (Me and Mr. Biggums) that have to work that day.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Samhain reminded me yesterday about this and somehow I thought it was next weekend.

So who's cooking and what can I bring? Unfortunately I don't have a grill to offer unless I bring my small camp grill. But it would be pretty tedious cooking on it with the size of group I'm thinking will be there. I can help with cooking and chip in on bringing anything needed.

As far as my attendance, please include a possible plus 1 with me. My nephew might come along if he can get up early enough.

Comment

• Also, bring .22 if you want to shoot the .22 upper on my M16. Feel free to shoot it as much as you want.

As for the cooking... someone mentioned doing that, but no one has stepped up to do it, it's rather elusive as I can see.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Also, bring .22 if you want to shoot the .22 upper on my M16. Feel free to shoot it as much as you want.

As for the cooking... someone mentioned doing that, but no one has stepped up to do it, it's rather elusive as I can see.
                          ....I need more 22 ammo, shit.

I'll help cook if someone brings a grill/smoker.
                          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• I can bring a smoker/grill if needed.

Comment

• Cj what 22 round feeds best?

Comment

• Golden bullets.

Comment

Working...
                                X