No announcement yet.

2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did any of you guys just have a phantom ache in your wrists/hands? I just finished loading some thermonuclear 500 magnum loads.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Did any of you guys just have a phantom ache in your wrists/hands? I just finished loading some thermonuclear 500 magnum loads.
      I thought it was carpal tunnel
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I'll bring a slinger, have a box of skeet, ammo etc.. I'll be happy to donate some food if we have someone bringing a grill, what should I bring?

Comment

• Ah fuck my life, I just found out one of the other managers got transferred to another store going to have to work a double that day. Looks like I'm out guys. I was really looking forward to making it and meeting the rest of you guys.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
            Ah fuck my life, I just found out one of the other managers got transferred to another store going to have to work a double that day. Looks like I'm out guys. I was really looking forward to making it and meeting the rest of you guys.
            No ones that bummed.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• So anybody check out the weather for Saturday? Looks like it's going be a little chilly with highs in the lower 60's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                So anybody check out the weather for Saturday? Looks like it's going be a little chilly with highs in the lower 60's.
                Perfect!
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I think I'm in. My gf is tentative about going, as she doesn't want to be "the only girl there."

If it's gonna be that cool, I'll bring a water cooler of hot chocolate and cups. I'll commit to some food as well, once we know what we're cooking on. My buddy has a smoker on a trailer, but I'm pretty sure the tires are crap.

Comment

• I'm OK with the cool weather as well, just thought I'd give a heads up for everybody else. As long as the sun is out, it shouldn't be that bad.

So any idea what we want to do for food?

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                      I think I'm in. My gf is tentative about going, as she doesn't want to be "the only girl there."
                      Probie will be there, so she won't be.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• I would bring my wife on Saturday but she has to stay home and potty train the kid
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                          If it's gonna be that cool, I'll bring a water cooler of hot chocolate and cups.
                          I was on the fence until I saw this, I'm in for a short while. I have pig meat I can bring if someone can cook it. If anyone wants to shoot something fun that came out in 1919 bring 7.62*51, not .308, and no reloads.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                            I was on the fence until I saw this, I'm in for a short while. I have pig meat I can bring if someone can cook it. If anyone wants to shoot something fun that came out in 1919 bring 7.62*51, not .308, and no reloads.
                            Sweet, I've got about 4 250 round belts at the house I'll bring one.

Comment

• I think I'm out, the girlfriends car needs to get worked on.
                              Originally posted by Marisa
                              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• CJ, Go ahead and scratch me off the list....I'd love to make it but I need to give the Lightning some TLC so I can drive it next week while the other truck is in the shop...not to mention finish moving stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X