Good grief :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good grief :/

Two Form 1's, each with copies of Trust and a cover sheet indicating as such. Today I get a call asking me to send a copy of my Trust. I'm not sure if I should be miffed at this or glad that I'm close to getting a stamp.

Now that that's taken care of, noticed I had mailed off my forms on 9/11. That's two months from the time of mailing and on an examiners desk. That's a big difference from what it was 2 years ago. I see no reason to E-file if its only taking 2 months for paper/ Form 1/ Trust to reach the examiner. For those considering an SBR or whatever on a paper Form 1, looks like a good time to get'em in now.

Comment

Good grief :/

E forms I still the way to go. I've been getting stuff back in weeks. Still though, should be instantaneous.

Comment

I agree with you on being instantaneous considering I waited a damn year for the first 2 stamps. Since I don't have a copy/ fax/ printer thingy, I had no choice but to snail mail my latest 2 forms. Just picked up my Sparrow and it took just over four months for that, which I was ok with. Either way, E-file (the best) or snail mail, the wait times are damn good for both.

Comment

Anyone know who I'd contact for a signature in Dallas County?

Comment

Working...
          X