No announcement yet.

Why the AK47 is more dangerous than the AR15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if anybody posted this one yet. Lady is wildly uneducated about guns. Should I post this in the Deal of the Day thread?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Ok, now that just has to be a trolling account.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Ok, now that just has to be a trolling account.
        I'm torn, because it just doesn't seem real the things she is posting. However the following comes to mind: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

I think more than likely it is the best explanation yet as to why we are in the situation we are in this country. People advocating for or against things they don't know anything about.
        "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
        -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

She's wrong about everything she looks up and posts. It's not just the same thing over and over. This is almost comical. It's like she is hitting all the WTF topics the firearm community has slapped their collective forehead about over the years. I'm just waiting for a "clip" vs. "magazine" comment next.

Comment

I always wondered what dem number meant, 47>15!!
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
              the 4130 is the amount of men she has slept with

Comment

There is a parady Facebook page called "Moms Against Everything" and pretty sure they are behind it. They post a lot of her stuff.

Comment

Top one had my ROFL

Comment

If you don't like or agree with what I have to say, it's simple, ignore me. Please #unfollow me as well. #gunsense #GunNuts are ignorant.
                    If a #gun is just a tool, how is it that no one ever shoots up a school with a wrench or a hammer? #gunsense #NotOneMore #GroceriesNotGuns
                    They can try to bully moms, but we're inherently tough when it comes to protecting our kids. @MomsDemand #gunsense
                    I'm so hurt. Mathew knows how I feel about #guns, and he disrespects me like this? I won't buy into the fear that is the gun industry.
                    OMFG! My husband tells me he bought a Glock yesterday, after I told him not to. I wont have a gun in my house. Can he take it back?#gunsense
                    OMFG! My husband tells me he bought a Glock yesterday, after I told him not to. I wont have a gun in my house. Can he take it back?#gunsense
                    She lost her marbles. It just keeps going and going and going...
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Some gullible people in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X