Sig P220 in 10mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig P220 in 10mm

Shocked there isn't a thread about this yet!

SIG Sauer announced, last week, that they will be making their Sig P220 in 10mm. According to Modern Service Weapons, Sig will unveil it at SHOT in January.

The P220/10 will be have both SAO and DA/SA configurations, and will be available in 4.25 and 5 inch lengths. It will be based upon their all steel P220 Elite series of pistols as it is being reported.

- See more at: Link

I've been holding out for an M&P in 10mm, but this will do nicely

Jeez thats sex.

Comment

I wish they would've made that thing in P227 flavor.
      Last edited by YALE; 11-20-2014, 09:03 PM.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Sig isn't stupid. They are going to sell us all P220s in 10mm... and then a year later release the P227 in 10mm. I'm interested to say the least. My current dream is a Dan Wesson 10mm though. Maybe...... if my next bonus is really f'n big.

Comment

two thumbs up! However, you better not be a limp wristed shooter as that high bore centerline is going to difficult to manage.

Comment

Yeah I'll buy that. I wish it had a rail and threaded barrel though.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Yeah I'll buy that. I wish it had a rail and threaded barrel though.
              Yeah, the lack of a rail is puzzling. You almost can't get a Sig without one these days.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That's just a P220 photo from the article. From what I gather, there isn't a photo of it yet and they'll be unveiling it at SHOT

Comment

Working...
                X